Savior

Allison's POV-
Andy tells us how they heard us yelling and so they ran off toward us and helped us outta there and the only place they could think of was to go to their bus. "We have a car." I said. I stood up and looked around. "Hey umm.. Where's your bathroom?" I ask. Andy grabs my hand and pulls me toward the bathroom. I start to walk but then I realized I had twisted my ankle. I instantly put my back on the wall and picked my leg up. Everyone looked at me. "I think I twisted my ankle pretty badly. It hurts to walk." I said almost crying. Andy picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He sets me on the counter. He takes off my shoe and examines my ankle. "Well I'm not a doctor but your ankle is defiantly twisted." Andy goes to put my shoe back on and the he stops." Oh my god.. These are batman!" He looks at them excitedly. " I want them." Andy said like a little kid looking and asked for a puppy. "Well too bad. Their mine and I paid for them. Put my shoe back on. And get out I have to pee." I said quickly. Andy helps be down. I stumble forward and bump into Andy and land with my face against his chest. "Well if you wanted a hug all you had to do was ask for one." Andy wrapped his arms around me and I blushed. "No I didn't want a hug. I-I stumbled a-and I fell into yo-" Andy cut me off." Aww look you're blushing. That's so cute." I pushed him out the door, shut it and locked it.
~~~~~
Andy's POV-
She looked so cute being my height sitting in the counter. She's so pretty. I started to examine her ankle and realized it was twisted pretty badly. Then I realized her shoes was batman!! "I want them!" I exclaimed. "Well too bad their mine and I paid for them. Put my shoe back on. And get out I have to pee." She said quickly. I helped her down and she stumbled, Landing her face on to my chest. "Well if you wanted a hug all you had to do was ask for one." I said annoyingly. I wrapped my arms around her." No I didn't want a hug. I-I stumbled a-and fell into yo-" I cut her off "aww look you're blushing. That's so cute." She pushed me outta the bathroom and locked it. I laughed a little and started walking toward the living room. Phoebe is with Jinx. Kaylee is with Ashley. And Raylee was with Jake. They all was talking and seemed to be having fun. I smiled and turned around started walking toward the bunks. Cc was in his. I'm guessing he was asleep. I grabbed my phone and started walking back to the living room.
~~~~~
Allison POV-
I walked outta the bathroom and bumped in to Andy again. "We have to stop doing that." I said. Andy grabs my wrist and walks me to the bunk area. He picks my up and puts me in his bunk and he lays down beside me. What is he doing? Ugh.. I guess I'll have to wait and see,I thought to myself. Andy lays there just staring at me. "Umm why am I laying in your bunk with you?" I asked confused." Well it is late.. And I don't think you guys should drive home. You guys could get sleepy behind the wheel." He said. I seen his point but I know I have insomnia and I don't get tired easily. "Andy. I have insomnia. I'm not gonna 'fall asleep behind the wheel' trust me." I said rolling over and facing him. " I could use some food though." Andy laughed and got up." I'll go get you some food." He got up and left. I rolled over and looked at my phone.
~~~~~
Andy's POV-
I walked away and got her some food. She's got fire and I like that. I made her some pizza rolls and grabbed her a monster. "Hey those are mine." Protested jinx who had phoebe on his lap. "Well Allison is hungry and I'm pretty sure she's gonna be thirsty to and that's all we have here for her. Now sit there and shut up." I walk away and walk back to the bunks. She's either asleep or on her phone. "Hey Allison?" I said loud enough for her to hear me but not to wake up Cc. "What?" She replied. I walked over to the bunk and laid down." Umm I made you pizza rolls, and I brought you a monster." I said as she rolled over." Thank you." She whispered quietly.
~~~~~
Allison's POV-
I'm so glad Andy actually thought about bringing me something to drink as well. I laid the plate on Andy's torso and ate a few pizza rolls. "You fixed like half a bag." I smiled." I don't think I'm gonna eat all of this." I look up at Andy. "Well I'll eat what you don't." Andy replied simply. Andy and I laid there for about 30 minutes listening to the laughter in the living room. Andy eventually got up and took the empty can of monster and my plate to the Livingroom/kitchen area. I rolled over and tried to get some sleep.
~~~~~
Andy's POV-
Everyone was giggling and joking around. It looked as if they all liked eachother. I walked back and Allison had her back toward the outer edge of the bunk,leaving enough room for me. I laid down beside her I couldn't tell whether she was asleep or not. Suddenly she rolled over and laid her arm across me. I am so surprised she done. She usually had her guard up. Suddenly she started mumble words and I thought it was adorable.