"Wait he what?" Aaliyah asked before Dacian could get a word out.

"Is he still in the bathroom?" Dacian questioned angrily clutching his hand.

"Yeah..." Was the only thing I said before Dacian stalked off towards the bathroom.

"Did he really try to rape you?" Aaliyah asked probably not believing me.

I nodded my head profusely.

"Yeah, but I got away from him." I confirmed.

"Awww Aubrey I'm so sorry! I didn't know he was like that." Aaliyah said hugging me.

I shook my head. "It's okay, you didn't know." I told her.

"We better go check on Dacian. He's probably beating the crap out of him!" Aaliyah reminded me grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom with her.

We hurried to the bathroom and when we walked in we seen Dacian leaning over Ramell.

When I went closer to Dacian I seen that he has a bloody hand.

"What did you do?" I questioned him as I pulled him back far enough to see Ramell passed out with a bloody face.

"I-I couldn't control myself." Dacian stuttered out standing up and continuing to stare down at his hand.

Aaliyah grabbed a paper towel and came over to clean off his hands.

I leaned down to check if Ramell is still alive.

Ramell may have tried to rape me but he doesn't deserve to die. No one does.

"He's alive." I confirmed standing up.

"Okay, let's just go. Someone will eventually find him." Aaliyah said grabbing both mine and Dacian's hand.

We agreed with her and left early.

My last homecoming was the worst one.

***

"I'm sorry things didn't go so well tonight." Dacian apologized as I sat on my bed.

"It wasn't your fault." I told him honestly.

"I should've been paying attention to you. He wouldn't have gotten anywhere near you if I was paying attention." He replied looking extremely upset.

After I told him about Ramell having his eyes on me the entire time he was pissed.

I got up off of my bed and walked over to him.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault. I should've told Aaliyah I didn't feel comfortable with him coming homecoming with us. I just just didn't want to ruin her night." I explained to him.

We stood in silence for a little bit as I clutched onto his hand.

"I haven't been that angry since..." He dragged off staring out into space.

"Since when?" I questioned him.

"Since what happened to Aaliyah and I when we were younger." Dacian said making me remember the story he told us at the meetings.

I could tell that he was thinking of bad memories and that's something I don't want him to do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up to peck his lips.

"Don't think about that right now." I mumbled laying my head on his chest.

I could feel his tears hitting my neck.

"I refuse to let that happen again to anyone I care about." He whispered in my ear.

I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Everything's gonna be alright Dacian." I told him.

Trust is we belong together, not just because we want a relationship but because we need each other to fix one another.  I'm willing to try help fix him.

___________________________
Dacian in mm 😍😩❤️

11126 words - I'm working on getting the chapters longer lol.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑