Chapter 1 ♡

C H A P T E R 1 ♡

Aubrey ♡

I hung my head low in shame as everyone laughed at me when I came through the front doors of the school.

Less than a month ago I was raped by my ex best friend and he decided to post pictures of my body online. I was really close with him and I thought that I could trust him so I had no problem with going over to his house while his parents were gone. I wish I hadn't have made the decision to go over to his house but I was being stupid. I tried to tell the police and my parents but they all think I'm lying for attention. I wish someone would listen to me and understand what I'm going through.

"Watch where you're going slut." I heard a voice say as my shoulder collided into that person's shoulder.

Somehow I feel like I'm the one to blame. If I wasn't being stupid that night then I probably wouldn't be in this situation.

I quickly got to my locker and grabbed my books out. After getting my books I practically ran all the way to class. Once I entered into the classroom I sat in my usual seat far in the back. I was the only one in here besides the teacher because I didn't have any friends to talk to.

I thought that after a couple of weeks that this would all die down but apparently not. No one wants to be seen with the hoe of the school.

I looked up to see Mrs. Burrow staring at me with a look of sorrow.

"Aubrey can I have a talk with you?" She asked getting up from her desk and walking over towards me.

I just nodded my head knowing I didn't want to have a conversation with her.

"Is everything alright?" She asked leaning against the desk beside me.

I nodded my head. "Yes." I mumbled staring down at my desk.

"Are you sure? I've heard some things about you that I don't like." She stated.

"Well they're all lies." I told her finally looking at her.

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to or you need to vent I go to these meetings every Wednesday. It's almost like therapy but you will be in a room full of people who've probably been through the same thing you have. Here's a small note card with the information on it." She told me sliding a piece of paper over.

I nodded , grabbed the paper , and stuck it into my pocket.

I understand she wants to help me but I don't really think I need help. I know what I've been through I don't need to be in a room full of people when they probably don't know the half of it.

She went back to the front of the class when the bell ranged.

After a couple of seconds students started to pile into the classroom.

Groaning because they didn't want to be here and most of them are tired.

My eyes instantly lowered once he entered the room.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I felt him look back at me.

What makes the pain even worse is that I have to see him everyday walking free like he didn't do a thing to me. Jayden needs to be in jail and it breaks my heart that no one will put him there. Everyone thought he was the man for sleeping with me and exposing me but they don't know the real story.

No one knows the real story...

___________________________
Aubrey in mm 😍

What do you guys think about the first chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations