listen to me

I'll tell you what happens. But first, take a seat, why don't you?
You see her. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Go for a drive. You come back and know you've messed up because you're already in love with her. You didn't even realize when it happened didn't you?
It started with her bouts of laughter when you said something at 2 AM.
And then went onto wishing her in the morning till her heart wasn't on fire and her face wasn't dotted with kohl smeared eyes.
And then it went onto following everything she said to the tittle cause you couldn't wait to see the crease around her eye.
Soon enough you're going to want her In bed next to you dancing in between the sheets with you.
And its going to feel amazing. A whole lot of 4th of july kind amazing but its just going to last for a while. Its going to land as long as you get over your sporadic sense of longing and want her out of your head so you can make a house in your head for the next one.
You're going to slide down her ribs all the way to her 4th and dig your hands in and pull her heart out. Your going to leave her bleeding on your sheets, tie her up and throw her off the bridge. And that is all there is to it. It will never be the crazy passion the way it was for her. It was just the lust driven euphoria in your pants.
And then you promised her there would Be no more nightmares. Deep inside all she wants to do is cry. All she wanted was to feel at home. All she wanted was a constant.
And one day you're going to find yourself standing by the highway with a hole in your chest and heart in hand because when you realize you need her you're going to be wheezing and gasping and she'll be gone. You didn't realize but she was the storm baby. She could make you believe that you were the king of the world but you didn't realize she could also make you cry like a baby. //ndcb