Chapter 12: I'm sorry, do I know you?

This story might only be 18 chapters if I'm not mistaken.. But, if I am.. You guys get to read more ;) xD

I recently got a message from a critic on Quotev (If you don't know what Quotev is, it's another website where you can write stories, make quizzes, surveys, do polls and such :D You can even sacrifice haters to Satan ^_^ No, I'm kidding o-o) But yes, this critic decided to bash on my story (It's a fairy tail fanfic btw) just because it didn't even follow the original plot.

I was like, "Whaaaat? Are you kidding me? IT'S A DAMN FANFIC. MY FANFIC. NOT YOURS. MINE. A fanfic doesn't have to follow the ORIGINAL plot -.- But anyways, that person was just upset because my fanfic got more reads and votes than theirs. Trust. Lol. But, that person is long gone and I'm happy ^_^

I doubt you read all this but if you did then you're awesome :D

Chapter 12: I'm sorry, do I know you?

Raku's POV

I got back home and was greeted by the Yakuzas, I walked past them and straight into room then slammed my door.

I can't believe I fell for you!

I sighed heavily and sank down to the floor, I then buried my face in my hands. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Chitoge.."

I never expected this to happen.. I never expected to shout at her or anything, and I never expected her to fall in love with me.

I sighed and changed into some sleeping clothes and lay in my bed as I stared up at the ceiling.

"I should apologize tomorrow.." I said before drifting off to sleep.

Next day...

I sat in class waiting for Chitoge so I could apologize to her. Hopefully she would forgive me. The classroom door opened and Chitoge walked in, she looked at me with a blank expression then sat in one of the desks at the back.

I sighed as I got up from my seat and went over to her. She had taken out a notebook and started scribbling her name in it.

"Chitoge.. I.. I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday and-"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

I felt my heart drop as she said those words. I can't believe she said that.. I couldn't say anything I just.. felt so hurt..

"..Sorry." I said getting up from my seat and leaving to my desk. Tears began to form at the corners of my eyes.

I lost my best friend..

Chitoge's POV

I watched as Raku walked back to his desk. I wanted to call out to him, tell him I'm sorry, but I couldn't. I looked away and heard a few students whispering to one another but I didn't care.

I lost my best friend..

Sorry this isn't a good chapter, I was really tired when I wrote this. :( My chapters are short I'm sorry but yeah. Promise, next one will be longer!