Chapter 9: I'm happy for you, Chitoge.

I dedicate this to all of you! Enjoy! :D

Chapter 9: I'm happy for you, Chitoge.

"Meep meep POW" -r0xias

Raku's POV

I sat in my desk as I waited for Chitoge to come to school. I got to set up a date for her and Shu. But, I swear I nearly wanted to punch his face..

Earlier

"So, you'll go on a date with her Maiko?"

"Yeah, sure, Kirisaki-san is a real eye catcher." He said smiling.

"Shut it, Maiko. You hurt her, you die."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said walking away.

I sighed. Damn it, Chitoge. Why did you have to like a jock? The classroom door opened and Chitoge came in and sat next to me.

"Morning Raku." She smiled.

"Morning, guess who got you a date tonight with Shu Maiko."

"Raku, you didn't really-"

"Yup! You're welcome."

Chitoge's POV

I smiled lightly at Raku then turned away from him. No.. What have I gotten myself into!?

"If he hurts you or does anything, I swear I'll kill him."

"Y-yeah."

"I'm happy for you, Chitoge." He smiled.

•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

6:38pm

I sighed, Shu would be coming over soon so I'd have to get ready. I put on a red dress and tied my hair up. I applied a little makeup then checked myself in the mirror. There, I look decent enough, right?

Just then I heard a knock on the door. Well, Shu's here early. I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey, Shu-- huh? Raku?"

He smiled, "can I come in?"

I nodded and let him inside my room. He sat on my bed and I sat down beside him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check on my best friend before her date. How are you feeling right now?"

I smiled at him, "sorta nervous."

He smiled and placed an arm around me pulling me close. I blushed as I felt his head rest on mine. "Don't be. You look beautiful, Shu should be the one who's nervous because he's going on a date with the most beautiful girl."

I blushed at what Raku said. He never called me beautiful before.. Then there was a knock on the door.

"That's probably Shu. Tell me how it goes, alright?"

I nodded as I opened the door and left with Shu.

Hope you enjoyed. :) See you later.