"I'll tell her you said hello," I gave him my most devilish smirk and walk away.

305. . . 306. . . 307. I was already standing in front of her door. Okay, so what am I supposed to do now? Should I knock?

I shouldn't be acting like this. It's not like I'm asking her or a date or something. Or am I?

I breathe deeply. Fuck it. I knocked on her door. I heard the sound of keys dangling inside. The door opened and I didn't meet the eyes I wanted to see.

"Hey." A girl stood there in shock as I greeted her and clear my throat.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey Andrina I wa- Harry?" Sapphire suddenly walked in, dressed in her plain t-shirt and sweats.

"Sapphire."

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'll just leave you guys now since... yeah" her friend, Andrina said and walk away. Yeah, leave us.

"So, what brings you here again?" Right.

"You, uhh," Stupid. Now I had to come up with some idea. I didn't even know why am I here. "You left your hairband."

You left your hairband? Am I fucking kidding? Out of all reasons you chose a stupid hairband? A hairband and I made it sound like she left her precious jewel for god's sake.

"Here, uhh, so I just want to give this back, and..." Styles, did you just fucking stuttered?

"Oh... yeah... Thanks?" She even raised her eyebrow. There goes my pride.

We were silent for a few seconds.

"So, did you come all the way here just for this?" She gestured lifting her hairband, asking like she knew the answer.

No. I came all the way here just to see you.

"Do you want to go out somewhere, Harry?" She asked , it was supposed to be my line.

"Yes!" Did you just scream? "I mean yes, that would be nice. Should I wait here for you to change?" I corrected right away and I think she just giggled.

"Unless you want to come in and wait inside? I won't take long."

I walked inside and sat on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" she asked.

"Water would be nice, thank you." I smiled.

I took a sip out of the water she gave me and looked around. I was met with Andrina staring at me, wiggling her eyebrows in disgust. PMS? Seconds later, Sapphire finally showed up with her bag and a coat in her hand.

"Ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah, let's go." I stood up and we walked to the elevator.
We were greeted once again by this precious bellboy, standing still with his eyes wide in horror, again.

"See ya, dude." I smirked, making him cringe.

"Oh! I didn't see you there. Bye Marcel!" Sapphire waved her hand at the bellboy. Marcel.

"Come on baby, let's go." I took her hand in mine, still looking at Marcel. I'd shot my middle finger, but he was just Marcel so I chose to just stick out my tongue. Guess I am an ass.

We almost got to the car, but she stopped and stares at me. "What just happened?"

"Oh, I just want to make your bellboy boyfriend, Marcel, jealous."

"Oh my God!" She let out her melodic laugh and I couldn't help but smile along. "You're so mean, what did he ever do to you?"

"Well, I asked for your room number but instead he told me that I couldn't see you because he was your precious boyfriend!" She continued laughing and I swear I didn't want her to stop.

"You didn't come here to only give my hairband back, huh?" She smiled and my lips went dry. "I, I uhh-"

"But you didn't have the guts to ask me, sorry I stole your line."

"Yeah, but-"

"It's okay, I wanted to see you too. I'm glad you came to see me." She wanted to see me too. That fact alone was enough to make me smile wider.

"Thank you, Sapphire. That was good to know. Let's go." I opened the front door, but she stood still, shaking her head.

"No." What?

"Did you ju-"

"Ask me properly." She smiled playfully.

"Sapphire, are you ser-"

"Ask me properly." She repeated with a huge grin on her face. If it weren't for that smile, there would be no chance for me to swallow my pride even more.

"Sapphira May-"

"Xandrine's my middle name. Now go on,"

I swear, this girl is going to be the death of me.

"Sapphira Xandrine Mayfair, would you like to do the honor of going to the park with me?"

"So you're taking me to a park?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Fuck. Why would I ever take a girl like her to a park? What is it, the 50s? She deserves more and you knew it. Nice one, Styles.

"Y-y-yeah. Do you not like it? We can still go somewh-"

"I, Sapphira Xandrine Mayfair, would love to do the honor to go to the park with Harry Styles." She widened her smile at the end, making me shiver.

"Edward's my middle name, but you're cute so I won't make you repeat it."

-

We began walking and I grabbed her hand in mine. She smiled at the warm gesture and went along with it.

"So you and Marcel, huh?" I said playfully and she laughed.

"Nothing! Marcel's a nice guy, though. Too nice, sometimes he creeps me out. I wish I could give the love he deserves, though. Did he say something to you?"

"I asked him your room number and he was kind of being protective over you."

"Really? What did he say?" She held her laugh.

"He said he was your boyfriend and shit. Fucking annoying." She laughed even more and I was thankful for being the reason.

"He's so silly. And what did you say?"

"That I fucked you last night and I came to tell you that the condom broke."

"You did not!" Yes, she was still laughing it made me think how is it possible for someone to just laugh and be that beautiful?

"Oh, I did, and I have no regrets." I was still willing to continue our Marcel talk, but then I saw her tightened her coat, "Are you cold?" I asked and she nods, hugging her chest. With that, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and lead her to a bench.

"Come here." Now, I wrapped her body with my arms and held her tight, whilst running my hand up and down her body, trying to make her feel warmer. To make me feel warmer. It feels right.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much, thank you."

You better get used to this, Sapphire.