♚Halloween Special Chapter♚

Comenzar desde el principio

(Y/n) stuttered, "W-what?!"

Alatsuki let (Y/n) go, laughing, "Your face! That was priceless! You are such a kid, full of innocence and quite oblivious..."

(Y/n) pouted in anger, "Wow, I was actually scared for a moment! I hate you, Akatsuki!"

Akatsuki patted (Y/n)'s head lightly, "Whatever, trick or treat."

(Y/n) grabbed a fistful of candy and shoved the candy into his bag of candy, muttering, "Happy Halloween..."

Akatsuki pinched (Y/n)'s cheek gently and smirked, "See you at the Halloween party, until then behave yourself."

He tipped his police hat and went off into the night.

(Y/n) decided to walk by herself around the campus if she could find anyone else trick or treating for candy.

As she ambled her way, the trees started to rustle. The wind began to pick up and the air suddenly felt chilly. (Y/n) forced herself to think of happy thoughts, so she will not be so frightened. She kept walking with her head hung low until she dead panned bumped into someone's chest. He smelled like roses and a faint scent of manly cologne. (Y/n) looked up and saw Kaname. (Y/n)'s pulse quickened.

Kaname's eyes were a lovely crimson hue and the charismatic vampire wore a count's costume that resembled like that of Dracula's. His medium length brown hair cascaded down his shoulders, as he softly held (Y/n) in an embrace. The Pureblood purred quietly, "Good evening, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) blushed immensely, "Kaname! You look very much like Dracula in that outfit!"

Kaname tilted (Y/n)'s chin up and their eyes met. The Pureblood smirked lightly, "You are such a fine specimen.. (Y/n).... I am rather hungry....."

(Y/n) squirmed in Kaname's arms. She frowned, "Hmph. It's Halloween. I can give you candy!"

The Pureblood caressed (Y/n)'s cheeks and flashed his fangs saying in a smooth tone, "Are you not hungry, since you are also a vampire...?"

(Y/n) sighed, "I'm not actually fully yet a vampire... I'm just in the early stages, so therefore, I do not crave blood right now."

Kaname brushed (Y/n)'s hair away from her collarbone. The Pureblood vampire traced his finger along a vein on her neck and made a scratch. (Y/n) winced, she was used to this happening. Kaname hugged (Y/n) closer and angled her neck to expose more of the scratch. He lowered his head and licked the small now bleeding scratch on (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) clutched onto Kaname's chest as she closed her eyes to endure the pain of his fangs, but it never came. Kaname let go of (Y/n) and smugly commented, "I'm not going to bite you, at least, not now."

(Y/n) avoided his eyes and sheepishly said, "Oh.. I knew that." The Pureblood, out of the blue, let his lips graze (Y/n)'s lips lightly. Kaname breathed huskily, "During the Halloween party, I'll be waiting in my room if you want to come find me...."

(Y/n)'s heart was beating at such high speeds. She felt it could burst any moment. Kaname took a step back and flung his cape back. He bowed before leaving, "See you soon, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) cursed the Pureblood in her mind. How dare that vampire teased her like that! She continued her way to the Night Dorms for the Halloween party that was going to be held there when someone called her name.