☞ Zero Ending: Silver Moon

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have this dance with me?"

(Y/n) turned around from the bench and saw him: Zero. He was the one that first captured (Y/n)'s heart when she first arrived to the academy. Zero has always been the one to save (Y/n) in times of need. (Y/n) had found Zero as a very interesting person from the start, she wanted to break down his walls of the past that he would build around himself. And, she succeeded. She was the first person to have reached Zero's heart despite him always pushing her away and his brute attitude. (Y/n) wanted to take away all of Zero's pain, and make him happy. His happiness is her happiness.

Zero approached (Y/n) and kneeled down on one knee offering his hand, "Don't make me repeat myself..."

(Y/n) accepted Zero's hand. Her pulse had quickened to a double pace. Their hands interlocked together and Zero twirled (Y/n) gracefully. (Y/n) blushed, "I-I can't dance, Zero.. I might step on you on accident!"

Zero grunted, "So what? I'm not even dressed formally..." He placed a hand around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her into his chest. (Y/n) looked at Zero in shock and felt her temperature rise.

It was a full silver moon that night. The moon's light shone on Zero's silver hair and his soft lilac eyes was reflecting the moon in his eyes.. (Y/n) has found Zero deliberately handsome, no matter what other people have said about him. She discovered a side of Zero that made her love him to the ends of the Earth.

The silver moon reminded (Y/n) of Zero's silver hair. Zero saw (Y/n) was staring at the moon rather than him making him a little irritated, until (Y/n) asked, "Do you love me to the moon and back, Zero?"

Zero blushed lightly, "I would rather love you to the edge of a galaxy and back..."

(Y/n) smiled shyly, "Hahah, oh Zero. It is quite a beautiful night isn't it?"

Zero smirked, "The night cannot match your beauty, (Y/n).."

(Y/n) couldn't stop smiling at Zero's words, his words can make her heart flutter whenever. (Y/n) would dream of Zero cuddling and just spoiling her with his love, and now here he is doing the very exact same things as in her dreams.

They swayed back and forth to the soft classical melody from the ballroom out in the courtyard under the moon. Zero had instructed (Y/n) where to place her feet when dancing, and in no time (Y/n) had learned a thing or two about waltzing. They danced away on and on. Zero had found himself entranced by (Y/n)'s beauty... He loved the way she blushed and smiled at him.

(Y/n) then asked, "Zero?"

"Hm?"

"Um, are you perhaps... my secret admirer who bought me this dress and (heels/flats)?"

"I don't know... Am I?"

"Stop teasing me!"

Zero laughed, "Okay, I am. I am the one who bought your gown and (heels/flats) for you. I knew you liked the color (f/c) so I bought the whole set just for you..."

(Y/n) then said, "Thanks, Zero.. I can't tell you how much this means to me.. I-,"

Zero shushed (Y/n) with a soft unexpected kiss. His lips connected with (Y/n)'s lips. They stood kissing each other, until (Y/n) broke away to breathe. Zero slightly smiled, "You have become quite a good kisser, (Y/n)."