☞ Aido Ending: Tainted Ice

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have this dance with me?"

That voice can only belong to one vampire... a certain vampire that (Y/n) knew all too well.

Aido...

Aido grinned a devilishly handsome smile as his wispy blonde hair swayed to the cool wind of the night. His vibrant icy blue eyes gazed at (Y/n) with such longing. He yearned to make (Y/n) his on day one. The vampire never gave up on his desires for (Y/n). He knew they were genuinely real and true to his heart. Never before has a girl made him feel a sense of love lust.

Aido casually shuffles over to (Y/n) chuckling, "(Y/n)-chan looks exceptionally cute today~!"

(Y/n) blushed, "A-Aido! What are you doing here?! Don't you have a whole line of girls waiting to dance with you?"

Aido snorted, "Pft. They are annoying as hell and quite clingy..."

Then he added, "You never answered me, (Y/n)...."

(Y/n) murmured, "I was just about to answer your request to dance..."

Aido perked up smiling even more larger than before, "Really? So you accept it?!"

Before (Y/n) could give Aido a proper answer, Aido laced his fingers with (Y/n)'s fingers and twirled her around.

The ecstatic blond vampire gleefully sang, "(Y/n)-chan has accepted my dance~ Therefore, I shall be her lovely Prince Charming~"

(Y/n) stammered in surprise, "Aido! Y-You're dancing too fast, I'm going to-!"

(Y/n) tripped over her own two feet accidentally pushing Aido down to the ground, landing on top of him. Aido fell on his back with a blushing (Y/n) clinging on his chest.

(Y/n) quickly asked, "Aido!! Are you alright?! I am so sorry! I-,"

Aido laughed, "It's fine, (Y/n). I should be the one asking you if you are alright.."

Then, the vampire smugly added, "Though, I did say that I will be your safety cushion last time, in case you fell.."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and sarcastically stated, "I guess you're right.."

She got up and dusted herself. Aido followed in suit, he stood up from the ground and adjusted his Night Class attire. The vampire was actually nervous to his bones on contemplating whether or not to ask if (Y/n) actually harbored any feelings towards him at all. He did not want to ruin his chance of wanting to make (Y/n) his lover. The blond vampire truly possessed romantic feelings for (Y/n).

No pick up lines can describe how much Aido wanted (Y/n). The youngster never actually confessed to anyone before. His spiriting youth is the driving force of his actions and words.

(Y/n) found Aido to be obscure when it came to his flirtatious ways. His words and touches addled with (Y/n)'s brain and heart. How will she ever know if that vampire was serious or playing around?! She needed to know his true feelings behind his flirty persona. (Y/n) grew to have a special close affection for the blond blue-eyed vampire..