♚Halloween Special Chapter♚

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) munched on the chocolate Takuma put in her mouth and swallowed, "That chocolate was good.."

Then, Takuma added, "Perhaps it was because I gave it to you..?"

(Y/n) blushed, "A-As if!"

(Y/n) awkwardly fixed her cat ears and cat tail, avoiding Takuma's gaze. Takuma peered closely into (Y/n)'s face and poked her on the nose smiling, "You certainly would make one cute pet neko~ I'll be on my way now, see you at the Halloween party later in the Night dorms!"

Takuma then disappeared away into the night. The moon was unusually beautiful tonight, it was a big pale full moon. (Y/n) could not help admiring the moon that she did not hear someone walking behind her.

"Boo....." said a monotone voice.

Shiki!

The mahogany haired vampire had on a black puppeteer suit outfit. It was jeweled on with dark gems that matched and complemented his style. Shiki wore a hat and had a black teardrop drawn under his eye. His poker face fit his doll costume perfectly. He silently gazed on at (Y/n), she looked really tempting in her neko costume for Shiki to bite...

(Y/n) laughed dryly, "Oh..! Shiki! You scared me! I almost mistakenly thought you were a real life doll!"

Shiki tilted his head a little and blinked, "A real doll...? But, you are a real doll on a daily basis to me, (Y/n).."

(Y/n) blushed at his comment, "T-thanks, Shiki..."

Shiki then pulled out a small trick or treating bucket and mumbled faintly, "Trick or treat, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) quickly rummaged through her bag and found two boxes of chocolate Pocky just for Shiki's liking! She knew Shiki would want Pocky over candy any day.

"Here you go!" as (Y/n) exclaimed happily, putting the two boxes of Pocky into his bucket. Shiki dully thanked (Y/n), but inside he was genuinely happy that she gave him Pocky.

Then, Shiki took a step towards (Y/n), his icy cold fingertips lightly touched her warm heated cheeks. Shiki whispered lowly with his lips a few inches away from (Y/n)'s soft lips, "Your blood still smells like Pocky to me - I like that. See you at the Halloween party...."

Shiki disappeared, (Y/n) could still feel Shiki's cold touch on her cheeks. She really hated how flustered she could get when the vampires treated her like this.

"Hey there.."

Someone flicked (Y/n) on the forehead and grunted, "Are you deaf or what....?"

(Y/n) looked up to see Akatsuki looming over her. He wore a simple buff black police uniform that outlined his muscular build. (Y/n) squeaked, "Don't arrest me!"

Akatsuki rolled his eyes and said mellowly, "I'm not, silly.. What are you doing out here wearing that?"

"Well-," started (Y/n).

"You perfectly are aware that other men have been staring at you rather in lust........ including me, idiot." he growled.

(Y/n) retorted, "Stop staring and move on!"

Akatsuki grabbed (Y/n)'s wrists and seductively murmured, "I have handcuffs just for rowdy people... But, we can use this handcuff differently instead..."