Peace? Or War?

-Hwayoung POV-

I woke up to birds chirping and chickens clucking, pigs oinking, even dogs barking, ahh the struggle in living at a farm. Your animals are your alarm clock -.-

"Hwayoung! Get up and feed the horses!"

And my nightmare begins -_-

Sigh.

Sitting up and rubbing my eyes I saw a pair of black bulchy boots.

"Huh?"

I squinted my eyes to see better and then I realized...

"Those are Jimins..."I mumbled to myself.

That's when I heard the toilet flushing and saw Jimin stepping out yawning, shirtless.

I gasped, "What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me, "Don't you remember? You wanted me last night so you begged me to stay."

( ⊙_⊙')

He chuckles, "Babe?"

I looked under my pink covers, but I wasn't naked, I still had my underwear on.

I gulped, "Wuh-What did we do?"

He smirks, "You want me to show you?"

OMG.

Then suddenly, Jimin bursted out laughing, holding on to his tummy.

"What's so funny?" I asked, blushing.

He giggled, "I'm just messing with you, I didn't stay. Well I slept over but I fell asleep on the couch downstairs. I came here to get ready and get my shoes," he informed, "oh and to wake you up but..heh."

I groaned and threw my pillow at him, "You scared the shit out of me Jimin!" I yelled.

He laughed, "Hey it was worth it, you really thought we did it xD"

I couldn't help but laugh along. That was a good one, but deep down, I sorta wished it really did happen.

Gosh I'm so young what am I thinking?! Unnie said no so it's no! At least until I'm old enough.

Jimin layed beside me and hugged me, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"What is my baby doing today?" He asked.

"I have to go visit grandma.." I told him.

He smiled, "Such a good girl, I love that about you."

I kissed him once more.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Mai POV-

Waking up to Hoseok, is a feeling no other girl will ever experience except for me.

Unless of course it's our daughter. Teehee.

But let me not think so ahead of myself, I'm not having babies till god knows when.

He was profoundly sleeping, ever so silently beside me. His arm around me as he breathed slow.

His bangs barely hung from his forehead, his hair is so luscious it's silky smooth.

Ahh and his cute little lips, the ones thousands of fans dream of kissing.

So cute and soft.

My favorite feature about his lips, is the cute little beauty mark he has on his upper lip. So small and faded.