"No Evie is the hungry one." I say. He keeps walking fast, "Geez think you could slow down a little!" I screech as I try to keep up. He laughs and slows down his pace and looks at me.

"My bad I'm not used to having little people follow me around." He says and pats me on the head. I feel tinkles shoot trough my body from where Bryce touched me. Why does that keep happening? I shake it off and frown at him.

"I am not a little person. I'm 5'2", that's about average for a girl." I huff. He laughs again. I glare at him and say, "you're just jealous because you're a giant." I stick my tongue out at him.

He lifts up one eyebrow and stares at me. "I personally like being tall. You have a problem with my height shorty?" I laugh at his new nickname for me. I look at him again and realize how much I actually enjoy the fact that he's a lot bigger than me. So I shrug.

"I don't personally have a problem with it. I guess it's kinda nice actually." I say and continue to follow him to the kitchen area. He laughs.

"Kari you're something special, you know that?" He asks. My heart begins to race ad my wolf glows at the fact that Bryce just called us special. I decide to shake it off again, I don't know why my wolf is being such a hussy but she needs to stop. We only have one mate! Get used to it!

"Oh I know." I smirk at him. He shakes his head with a smile on his face. We make it into the kitchen.

"So what is it the little princess wants to eat?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and walk over to the fridge and open it.

"She said she would eat anything." I say. I feel Bryce hover over me and look into the fridge. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. Surprisingly I love the fact that he is this close to me right now. That shouldn't happen when my mate is just upstairs!

"How about you go sit down and I will make you both something to eat." He says. His face is so close to mine, all I have to do is lean up and our lips will touch. Stop! Kari focus girl, do you remember Trent? I sigh and duck underneath him and go sit at a high stool on the island.

"What are you going to make us?" I ask. He shrugs and pulls out some elbow pasta, different cheeses, bread, butter, and some seasonings. I raise and eyebrow. After examining the ingredients for a little while I shout, "Your making Mac and Cheese, aren't you!" He laughs.

"You got me. It's my specialty." He says and winks at me. My heart flutters from that wink and I smile at him. Then I feel someone else come into the room.

"Bryce are you in there? We decided on just watching a movie here!" A familiar female voice says. Two seconds later Macy walks into the room and stops in her tracks. She looks between me and Bryce a couple of times and locks eyes with me. "Kari! Uh what are you doing here?" She asks me. I flush red. I had no idea Macy was a werewolf!

"Uh, yeah I live here now..." I smile lightly. Her jaw drops.

"No way! You're a werewolf? Kari that's so awesome! You want to watch the movie with us tonight?" She asks me. Before I have the chance to answer she sniffs the air and looks at Bryce, "Are you making your famous Mac and Cheese?" She says. He nods his head and her jaw drops. "You never make food anymore!" She looks at me real fast then back at Bryce and raises an eyebrow. "Oh I see what this is about." I look at her with wide eyes.

"No, no, no!" I shout. She looks at me with confusion in her eyes. I let out a breath, "Bryce is making the Mac and Cheese for my little sister. You see Trent is my mate, and I don't know my way around here yet so Bryce is helping me out." She stares at me wide eyes for a second. Then she smiles greatly. I see Bryce lower his head and focus back on making the food.