World of Hate: Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

I awoke the next morning. Okay i had two dreams last night. The other one was the goddess whispering in my ear telling me to go to temple blah-blude-blah-blah. No joke that is what she said.

    "Noah!" I called down the stairs.

    "What?! Is everything not okay!?" He came running up the stairs grabbing me by the arms and whirling me arround.

    "No, no" I laughed. "I need you to go on a journey with me." I smiled up at him while he crossed his arms over his chest.

    "And were are we going exactly?" I titled my head while shifting my weight.

    "We are going to to go to the temple of blah-blude-blah-blah." I smiled triuphly.

    "Are you kidding me? Who the is telling you to go the this temple blah thing."

    "No i am not joking and the goddess is sending me so go get your bag packed and lets go!" I shoved him out the door before he could even say a word and got a back pack and started to throw cloths in it.

***

    "You ready?" He nodded his head while we walked into the woods. We agreed that we were telling are parents that we were going on a camping trip. Wich was texchinacly true. The sun was starting to set and my legs were tired.

    "Lets go to bed im tired." I stopped giving him the puppy dog look. He shifted into a wolf and motioned me on his back. I hopped on while he ran throughout the forest. Yep i wasn't going to get anysleep.

**

    "But Willow im hungry!"

    "Shut up Noah!" We have had this conversation back and forth for an hour.

    "But im so hungry!"

    "I don't care Noah."

    "Im starving! I need food!"

    "I really don't care."

    "Fine let me starve"

    "Okay." We were silent for a few minutes then he started back up again.

    "Im hungry."

    "I know."

    "Then why cant i have any food?"

    "Because we need to save it."

    But im so hun-"

    "SHUT UP!" I turned around shoving a pinecone into his mouth. He spit it out his eyebrows furrowing. He then saw a squirrel and shifted chasing after it.

    "Great." I muttered to myself. I pulled out the dog collar and a leash. I knew this would come in handy.

    "Noah! Come here" I said in a playfully tone he can running out of the woods his head held high while he had his tounge hanging out. "Come here boy." I said smiling at him. He came right up to me and i slipped the collar on quick while he started to panic.

    He the shifted showing his naked body. Great there goes only one more pair of cloths.

    "Noah put some cloths on!" I screamed in his face while he just laughed at me. The collar was still on and he couldn't get it off without the key. I pulled a big leaf off a branch and gave it to him cover his to big junk.

    "You know you want some." He caught me from staring and i blushed deeply. "No i don't" I said far to quickly. He shifted back making me comfortable.

    "Well this is going to be a long journey." He smiled that doggy smile at me while we walked in the woods. While walking a random squirlle starting speaking some weird language which i think i was chinese and attacked noahs face. I laughed while he ran around trying to get the thing off his face. He shifted back still trying to get the thing off.

    Then shifting back terring up the last pair of cloths. We looked around trying to find a pair of new cloths. "Hey look I found some" He looked into the hollow of tree. There was a problem the chinese squirrele was sitting on them.

    "Your not going to get those back you know?"

    "Oh yes i am!" He stuck his hand in there his wonder women boxers fell out. The squirrel attacked his hand then ran off into the woods.

    Did you get those at walmart!" I stammered looking at him while he blushed.

    "Yeah,,"

    "Why did you get those?"

    "They were the only ones!"

    "No they weren't there were other ones like batman!!"  He pulled on his cloths. While i just laughed.

    "You now for an angel your the devil." He muttered at me. The squirrel came up behind me and pulled down tmy shorts. I shrieked while noah looked at my superman panties.

    "Really superman?"

    "Superman is awesome! And they were out of green lantern!" I shouted at him ad pulled up my shorts while he laughed behind me. "You know you wanted more." I stuck my tounge at him.

    "..Not aw!" He whined, I laughed.

    "Your horrible at lying." I walked off while he stood there trying to process what i said.

**

"Were never going to find iT! I groaned while tripping over something.

    "What was that?!"

    "I think it was marble." He helped me up.

"Really?" He rolled his eyes and started to dig out the marble. That was the great thng bout werewolves..great diggers.

    We walked into the temple. Noah lit a match. While we walked in. There were pictures of the Godess on the walls. From were she was created and from were she ended up making the Angel. When we finally got to the end of the hallway a door was infront of us.

    Noah pulled on the door hadle. It wouldn't come open. So he kicked it only to have it crumble at his feet. I laughed while he glared at me. We walked in and fire lit the open chamber.

    "Whoa.." We both whispered in amusement. I looked around the room. Pictures were panted on the wall. It looked a lot like egyptian culture. The goddess was almost everwhere.

    "Hey whats this?" Noah stood in front of a dark blue stone. It was on a alter.

    "You know you shouldn't touch that."

    "You watch to much indiana jones." He laughed and picked the stone looking at it. The room started to shake.

    "I told you!" I screamed at him. The roof started to crumble dirt falling to the ground. Skeltons started coming out of the walls. There mouths hagging open. Noah screamed jumping into my arms.

    "Arnt i suppose to be in your arms?" I joked. I dropped him his but landing in the floor. He quickly got up and took my arm running out of the room. I saw the tone glinting in his pocket. "You took the stone!" I steamed at him. He didn't seam to here me.

    The whole place was crumbling and the skeletons were really fast and were moaning. We finally made it out of the building. It fell to the ground. The skeletons were stuck in the temple. I smacked him in the head.

    "What was that for?" He looked at me and started rubbing the back of his head. I just laughed.