World of Hate: Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I woke up to a room full of silence. There was no sound or person. My leg was wrapped up in white linnen. And my cheek had a band aid on it. Noah walked in noticing i was awake.

"Im sorry for what happened last night." He looked down like he was ashamed of himself.

"It wasnt your fault." I patted his shoulder while he sat on a corner of the bed. He shook his head like he was trying to shake the memories away.

I was still suprised about what happened last night. The attack came out of no where. "Hey Noah can i ask you something?" His head snapped up.

"Yes of course!" I licked my lips wondering how i was going to ask this.

"What did my father mean by saying he needed angel blood?" I was really hoping he would know the answer. Angels just didnt exist. Well they did but it was imposible to get blood from one becuase they didnt have blood right?

I looked over at Noah you could tell he was hiding somthing from the way his eyes turned dark and how his body went cold. "I have to go." He whisperd. He got up and rished out the door leaving me alone in the cold room.

I tried to get up only to find my leg go into enourmes pain. I rolled my eyes trying to get rid of the thought. I walked well not exactly walked but wobbled to the door.

An armed snaked in front of my neck and threw me back. My head his the ground to find a dark figure dressed in black look down at me. His eyes were glowing a dark blood red. His hand snaked out a knife.

"Now lets get this over with." His deep voice filled the room with such power i couldnt help but just layed there. I came to my senses after i figured out what he was doing. My fingures curled around his wrist.

I yanked him down he cut off some of my hair and was inches away from my throat. I pushed him off me and got up wondering what i was going to do. My leg wasnt in that much pain anymore. I felt stronger then i had before.

My phone starteed going off. I looked at the dude.

"Will you hold on for one second." The song dove&grenade chorus started getting louder. The man nodded his head and looked at him self in the knife. I pressed the ignore button and looked back at the man.

"Okay im ready." He jumped up. He wasnt that taller then me maby a couple inches.

"Lets get this started babe." He smirked. He grabbed my wrist and flipped me over onto the bed.

"Dont call me babe!" He still had a hold of my wrist so i grabbed his and flipped him over. His back hit the wall. It didnt stop his dark eyes from staring into mine.

His head was still on the floor while his back was on the wall. He did the most strangest thing possible. His body then turned around while his head and neck stayed perfectly still. He crawled toward me and stood back up.

His eyes had dulled and werent as glowing but his smirk never left.

"Okay your now really freaky." He just laughed at me. I jumped onto the bed and hung onto the light. I kinda just floated there for a moment. I then kicked him in the neck. He started to choke.

I swung back landing on the oppisite side of the bed. He looked at me with his hate and his eyes started to glow again. Something seemed to stop him from attacking me.

"This wont be are last encounter." He then disapeared leaving a black cloud. I walked out the room still jumpy from what just happened. I walked into the room. My mom, dad, and Noah were all having a conversation.

"So can anybody answer my question?" I didnt mean to sound snobby or rude but after what just happend i was pretty pissed.

"What are you talking about sweety?" My mom asked. She had her sweet innocent eyes look at me. I knew she was lying becuase thats what i do!

"What did father mean by mother f-in angel blood!" I practically shouted in there faces. My dad gulped while my mother bit her bottom lip.

"Well tell me damnit!" I had my arms crossed over my chest. I looked at Noah he just glanced up but look quickly down. My mom stood up.

"Willow we can talk about this. There is no need for screaming." My mom led me toward the couch while we sat.

"Well.." My father licked his lips and scratched his neck. "Willow your not exactly human." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Im human." He shook his head.

"Willow your not human if you were me or your mother wouldve change you into a werewolf! You can not change a damn angel into a werewolf it is against the goddesess laws!" My dad was now standing his body shaking horibly.

I stood frozen. Okay pause real quick. When he means the goddes he mean the goddes. Yes God is real. But God made a goddess to be the mother of the werewolves and vampires and etc. God tells her what to do and she does it. We listen to him first then the goddess.

Humans are not allowed to know about the goddess for are world would be in danger. Okay back to what was happening. I nodded my head while he started to calm down. My mom had left her spot on the couch to comfort my father.

"Im going to my room." Nobody wasnt paying attention. I walked up the stairs and walked into my room. Umbrella by all time low was playling on the radio. I plopped my self on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

I didnt believe that me Willow could be an angel. But who knows maby i really am. I turned over on my bed so i was laying on my side. My eyes landed on something hunched in the corner.

I slowly got up. I was about 5 inches from the thing when it turned around hissing at me. Giant flaps came out of its neck sticking out. The thing had sharp teeth and emerald green eyes that looked into your soul.

It then jumped up and attacked my face. I threw it on the floor. I was out of breath and the thing ran around in circles. Its body was all wrinkly it was like one of those hairless cats.

"Really this again!?" The thing looked up at me and grabbed my hands and started nibbling on my fingers. I started screaming and shaking my hadn trying to get it off me. It flew and hit the wall. Looking up at me with a very angry exspression.

I ran over to my closset and got a baseball bat out. And started beating the crap out of the thing. His tiny little claws wouldnt get off the baseballl bat so i threw the bat out of the window breaking the glass.

Well this has been a terrific day.

 Well i hope ou enjoyed this chapter(: Please vote,fan and comment! Im not going to be able to upload alot in July becuase im going to be very busy! Plus im having alot of writers block >_<