13

The Power Of An Idea

How do people succeed by making millions?

I kept asking myself that question over and over again. I see all these people like Richard Branson, Bill Gates all wealthy beyond belief. I read the stories of great people in the past like Andrew Carnige, Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.

What makes these people so successful?

I kept asking myself that and one day I found the answer. It was Mick West who told me...'The key is in the power an idea.'

An idea is simply a thought that has grown powerful because of the focus an individual puts on that thought. That is what makes people successful. It is why wealth is created first in the human mind, because it all starts with a thought that becomes an idea. And when that idea is backed up with belief and a strong desire to make it come true, it will grow powerful until it manifests itself into our life.

An idea is like a seed that has been planted, the belief is the ground that it takes root and the desire is the water that makes that idea grow. That is what it takes to make money, through the power of an idea.

An idea can be anything from a service or a product, perhaps an invention that will benefit others, something that will get people to pay their money for. When one knows what one wants, has the idea for either a product, an invention or service, then a goal is set. Once the goal has been set, a plan is made where the idea is put down on paper and a route to the success is mapped out.

To make an idea work, one does need the help of others. Nobody has ever made a successful idea work, an idea that has benefited others, without the help and co-operation of other people. If your goal is to run a business and you have an idea for a service, it is obvious you will need to employ people with the right traits and skill sets to do the jobs you want them to do. Even with the design of a product or an invention, the skills and experience of others is needed, even if you educate yourself well.

Writing a book and getting it published requires the help of a publishing company that will edit it, market it and distribute it. Even a painter needs the help of a company that will put their work on display in a gallery.

You would be surprised at how many successful people were not well educated, but what made them different was that they had an idea and they believed in their idea's and themselves, and to make their dreams come true they got other people to help them, people with the right kind of skills and abilities, and experience to do the jobs that the person with the idea could not do. Edison did not build his inventions. But he knew what he wanted, he had the idea for his inventions and he hired people with the right kind of technical and design and engineering skills to build his inventions and he then employed salesmen and women to sell his inventions.

Andrew Carnigie, the legendary steel industrialist was just your normal average man with little education, and no business experience. But he had an idea, he believed in himself and his idea and he hired people to work for him, people with the right kind of skills, intelligence and experience. His desire to see his idea work gave him the self confidence and belief to lead these people and his determination to see his idea succeed made him millions.

So that, my friends is how riches are made. It all starts in the mind with a thought.