Chapter 15

Emma's point of view

"Congratulations Miss Swan and Mr Jones, you have given birth to a healthy baby girl" he smiled holding the small child. Day ja vu I thought to myself until I groaned in pain.

"Now miss Swan. You'll need to push as the next one will be here any minute" the doctor said calmly.

"Next one!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes miss Swan. You have twins, do you not know?" he asked concerned.

"Do I look like I know!? When they said two heart beats I thought that was mine and the baby" I yelled before another contraction hit me.

"Push" the doctor shouted above the screaming as I squeezed Killian's hand until my knuckles turned white. I screamed until I heard the cry of a second child.

"Congratulations, you have given birth to a healthy baby boy" he smiled handing he child to a nurse to clean him up as our first was handed to Killian. He grinned kissing my forehead cooing over the small life in his arms before passing him over to me. I smiled sweetly as he received her twin. Grinning at our children.

"What will you name them?" the doctor asked.

"Liam" Killian said before looking at me for approval, I nodded.

"And Snow" I whispered looking outside to see the white crystals falling delicately to the ground before turning to Killian as he leaned in and kissed me gently.

4 years later

"Mum!" Eleanore yelled running after her little brother.

"What is it?" I asked as Mary Margret helped me into my white dress.

"He's running around with my shoes! How am I supposed to get ready" she whined.

"Ask Ruby" I said casually ignoring my loud children running around the room.

"Swoosh. Mummy I want t-woo pway!" Liam shouted over Snow's constant singing and dancing in her pastel blue dress with a small bouquet of white roses in one hand. Her blonde curls bouncing as she danced and her bright bluey green eyes gleaming with happiness. Liam was running around still with Eleanore's shoes in one hand and wearing navy blue suit. He had bright green eyes and curly light sandy hair, but his facial features were incredibly similar to Killian's. Eleanore had grown quite a bit and her hair long that stopped just above her hips, with her still pale skin as she wore a pastel blue dress that stopped just above the knee with embroidered and beaded flower designs on the side of the lower part of her dress and her hair hung loose.

"Not now Liam. Go with Robin" I sighed as he dropped the shoes and went outside to see Robin. Robin was a family friend as was his wife the mayor. He had a boy who was about 10 years old with bright brown eyes and curly brown hair. I saw though the window as he bounced around him in glee as Snow was still singing to herself with Eleanore trying to put her shoes on before helping her younger sister with her own. I stood up as the dress flowed around me and turned to look at Mary Margret, Regina and Ruby, they all gasped.

"You look beautiful" Ruby exclaimed excitedly as did Regina. My mother couldn't get the words out.

"Thank you" I smiled before I went outside to see David standing by the door of Killian's car as Robin and loan had already left and my two girls got in with Regina, Ruby and their grandmother.

"I can't believe he let you drive his car I scoffed before sitting in the front seat as he got in the drivers.

"Haha. You're right" he chuckled.

We made our way to the church that where everyone was waiting inside other than Eleanore and Snow as they held hands and waited for me and my two bridesmaids, Regina and Ruby who were wearing pastel blue dresses also.

"Mummy, you wook wike a pwincess" Snow exclaimed happily.

"She's not wrong mum" Eleanore smiled and I gave them both a large hug before they went inside as flower girls and my bridesmaids followed suite giving my arm a reassuring squeeze. I took a deep breath taking Davids arm.

"Ready?" he asked walking towards the door.

"Definitely" I grinned. Before I knew it I was walking up the aisle but my eyes landed on the one person I wanted to see. He had a dark navy suit with his hair neat yet slightly tousled falling onto his forehead and his electric blue eyes standing out more than ever. I finally reached the alter as he took both my hands.

"Swan you look..." he started.

"I know" I smirked as her returned it. The ceremony was a bit of a blur as I drowned in his sea blue eyes.

"Your vows?" the priest asked me so I went first.

"Killian Jones. Our lives have never been easy. In school I thought you'd be just another arrogant pupil, and you infuriated me with your beautiful smile and heavenly laugh. But you were so much more to me. You brought light to my life. I did a foolish mistake and you slipped through my fingers. But I found you to almost lose you again but I didn't and I couldn't be more grateful. You have given me so much, three beautiful children, a loving home and I got you. I love you more than anything and nothing can ever change that" I finished as a watery smile greeted my lips and the priest turned to Killian gesturing him to continue.

"Emma Swan. The first day I saw you in the principal's office I knew I wanted you. I loved the way you smiled and laughed, even though you were stubborn but I guess that makes two of us" he continued as small chuckles were heard through the room "You made my life so much better. You gave me a place to call home, something so simple yet powerful, I am always thankful. When I had my accident, the thought of you is what kept me going. And I love our children, and I love you more than words can express" he smiled before brushing a tear that had rolled down my cheek causing me to laugh quietly.

"Do you Killian Jones, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked.

"I do".

"And do you, Emma Swan take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" .

"I do".

"Than with the power invested in me. I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" he finished as I wasted no time clashing our lips together. Emma Jones I thought to myself before pulling back and looking into his eyes.

"I love you Emma"

"I love you to Killian".

The End

I hope you like the story, I am starting a new one soon with my favourite ships from across a couple of films and TV series. Follow me and read my other Once Upon a Time story and Destiel.

Thanks x