What Made Me Thin

Before I start this story, I just wanted to say that nobody is perfect that each and every one of us have flaws.It doesn't matter if you're thin, fat, dusky, asian, short or tall what matters the most is your personality.Start helping people make them believe that there is more to life then just wanting to become perfect and pretty all the time.

I chopped my hair, the other day because people started to compliment me, they started saying things like how they wish they had a long and shiny hair like me.So I did what I had to.I went to a nearby parlour and I chopped them all off.I want people to accept them selves rather than feel unconscious about how they look.

I wanted to start this story because now a days teenagers are getting depressed just because they are thick skinned or fat and no I am not fat I wrote this story on behalf of all those self conscious girls out there.

Be the original you I know it's hard to be unconscious but just try and live your life to the fullest who knows that one day you may achieve what you want.

So please stop bullying stop being unconscious of your body and stand up.You can make a difference if you start helping yourself first.

WARNING: the following content that you are about to view is about attempted suicide, mental health problems and bullying so if you're sensitive about that then you shouldn't read this. Read at your own risk. It could easily trigger some people suffering from mental health problems so please read at your own risk.

And incase no one has said this to you today you are a BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING AND YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL to make it big❤️👏🏼👊🏻

#FreeYourBody
#FreeYourShorts
#youngadult