Chapter Seventeen: Strange Circumstances

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't be wandering around out here," Slenderman said. Jeff rolled his eyes, air slightly misting out in front of him and he huffed.

"I'm old enough to take care of myself," he commented, crossing his arms. A chuckle sounded in his ear.

"That could be debated," Slender said. Jeff narrowed his eyes.

"You're certainly being a pain today," Jeff commented, "and here I thought you didn't pity me."

"Pity?" Came a questioning tone. Teeth bit down on his ear, sharp points pricking at the skin. Jeff shuddered, shifting slightly. "No, that's not something present here tonight." Teeth pushed down, breaking skin.

'Were his teeth always this sharp?' He wondered. A pleasant scent reached him, and his eyes slid shut. 'Why am I so relaxed all of a sudden? Something's not quite right...here.' Tentacles wrapped around his body and he simply sighed, letting it all happen.

"What's going on here?" Jeff cracked his eyes open, blinking once before they widened. Slenderman stood a few feet away, tentacles lashing behind him. Teeth pricked at Jeff's neck, sharp and suddenly ominous. Jeff glanced down. The tentacles around him weren't black. They were white.

"Nice to see you again brother," came the voice from behind him, "fancy seeing you here."

"Why are you here?" Slender said, tone dark. A tongue ran up Jeff's neck and he squirmed.

"Just getting myself a little snack," said the thing behind him. Jeff froze, unsure how to take this new information.

'Is he gonna eat me?' He thought, 'oh no. I am not being eaten today.' He squirmed, trying to get free of the grip on him.

"He doesn't wish to be your snack," Slender said. The creature behind Jeff simply laughed.

"Do they ever?" he asked, tone teasing, "Now run along. I have work to do. Though, I suppose you're welcome to watch if you wish." Slender stood there, unmoving.

'What in hell is going on?' Jeff wondered, strength fading until he could only lay limp in the creature's grip. That same scent from before assaulted his senses, making his eyes fall shut and his body tingle.

Suddenly he was on the ground and the scent was gone. He managed to push himself up enough to look at the scene before him. Slenderman was standing between Jeff and a creature very similar to himself. "It's bad enough that you invade my territory to find yourself a meal," Slender said, tentacles waving angrily, "but this one is off limits." The other flashed a sharp toothed smile.

"How cute," he said, "you're protective over a human." A black tentacle lashed out, slamming against the other being.

"Leave Offenderman," Slender all but hissed, "and don't let me catch you here again." The other frowned.

"Fine, fine," he said, "I see you're in no mood to play. Goodbye for now." The being disappeared, leaving Jeff alone with Slender. The being calmed, tentacles retreating.

"Who was that?" Jeff asked.

"Don't worry about him," Slender said, turning to him. Jeff frowned.

"Who was he?" He asked again. Slender sighed, rubbing at his head with a hand.

"That is one of my brothers," Slender said, "he's a very undesirable creature. He preys on his victims sexually before he kills them." Jeff blinked, flushing slightly at the realization of what could have occurred had Slender not shown up. "Can you stand?" Jeff nodded, getting to his feet. Immediately his legs buckled, refusing to hold any weight on them. He stumbled, and Slender caught him easily. "I'll take that as a no. Not that I'm surprised."

"Why not?" Jeff asked, looking up at the being. Slender looked off into the trees.

"One of my brothers abilities," he said, "he makes you unresponsive and unable to escape. You smelled the rose in the air didn't you."

'So that's what it was,' he thought. He was lost in thought until Slender picked him up. He yelped, blushing profusely. "What the hell!" He snapped.

"Well you can't walk," Slender said, "so therefore I'll carry you home." Jeff crossed his arms.

"I can take care of myself," he muttered.

"Should I leave you now Offender will simply come back and resume his activities," Slender commented, "that's something you won't like Jeff." Jeff huffed but gave in.

"Fine," he mumbled. Slender began walking and Jeff blinked. "We're not gonna just teleport back?"

"It would make you I'll," the being replied.

"You did it one other time," Jeff pointed out.

"You weren't conscious," Slender commented. Jeff didn't argue. Instead he relaxed, deciding to simply enjoy the moment.

'He doesn't seem like a cuddler,' Jeff mused. So he simply relaxed and let the being carry him. His eyes drooped slightly, that tingling feeling from earlier coming back. He released a soft noise and slumped against Slender. 'What the hell is happening to me now?'

"Jeff?" Slender questioned. He only groaned as his body suddenly got set alight, shuddering as the being shifted him. "Hmm...so it does affect you."

"What does?" Jeff ground out.

"Another thing my brother does is make his victims willing," Slender said, "the rose makes them sensitive and needy."

"I am not needy," he huffed.

"Perhaps not," Slender said, "but nonetheless you're having a reaction to it. Me and my brothers are immune to the rose, and I would have thought that as a Creepypasta you would be unaffected. It appears I was wrong. All you can do is stay away from people and rest until it wears off." Jeff went silent, simply shutting his eyes. "You'll be fine. The last person I met who was affected and lived was fine in a few hours." Jeff nodded before letting his mind slip into darkness.