Breakfast Club

Angela Yee POV

We had Terrian and Justin in the studio today.

"Hey so how is everything going with you two?" I asked.

"Fine we have Jade so that's amazing" Terrian told me.

"How did you feel thinking your child was gone?" I asked.

"Terrible I cried for weeks blaming myself and all. I past out and see Justin holding this baby I am like what? Whose baby?" Terrian said.

"For me it was like no this can't be because this would be both of my parents first grandchild and all but we have and she is spoiled rotten by someone named Terrian, Sean, Misa and Melissa" Justin told us.

"Okay yea I spoil her but Puffy is like damn he treats her like queen and Quincy is like that's my niece she not dating until she 60 like Justin" Terian told us.

"She going to be dating until she is 60 because she is my daughter" Justin told Terian.

"Why is her intinials the same as Justin?" Tha God asked.

"I always wanted in a weird way... I love the name Jade and Daphne is my aunts name who was bold and hot with it" Terrian answered.

"How did you fall for eachother?" DJ Envy asked.

"I thought she was pretty and smart she had a lot going for herself at a very young age and all I loved her personality and her drive to become successful" Justin told us. 

"As for me he wasn't like the other guys because I tell dudes I am a virgin they run like I said I like a fungus in my vagina or something" Terrian answered.

"What made you want to lose your virginity to Justin?" I asked.

"He was patient and all" Terrian answered.

"I was celibate also so that made it easier but we almost a few times but both realized we weren't ready" Justin told us.

"That's love" Tha God said.

"How spoiled is Jade?" I asked.

"Too spoiled my mom be designing her clothes" Justin said.

"Misa has Jade is Misa Designs Jade is custom made at 3 months" Terrian told us.

"So your mom designed her clothes?" DJ Envy asked.

"Yes always" Justin asked.

"This is Jade's life she is a Combs" Terrian said.

"Justin what are you?" I asked.

"Jamacian, Japenese, Indian and Black" Justin answered.

"Terrian and you?" I asked.

"Black, Native American, White, French and Italian" Terrian answered.

"Wow that baby is super mxied" Tha God said.

"Well my mom's date is white, french and Italian and my dad's dad is 85% Native American also" Terrian told us.

"This baby is black, native american, eurperian, jamacan and japanese" I said.

"Yea she might date a white man or I brazilian dude" Terrian said.

"Justin you playing for the Steelers?"

"What what?" Terrian said.

"No I will announce that later on but yea... I will be going to the NFL" Justin said.

"How is it being Diddy's son because people look at you like he going to get it because of his dad?" I asked.

"Terri always told me that people would say regardless but a real person would recongize my talents... like my mom and mom... Terri people come at Quincy and Christian but we work hard just like our father did to get where we want and need to be in life"

"Terrian how is it being an actress?" I asked.

"Tough because I did three movies in less than two years so now people know and they come up and say. How is your character's life? I be like it's movie not my real life." she answered.

"How did you feel about people saying you were a lesbian?" I asked.

"I laughed because me hanging out with females constantly is like really we did projects together and we stuck together and remained friends. I know I like Justin and his you know what that's why we got Jade now... take that haters!"