On the date

Justin POV

I picked up Terri and I can tell she's nervous this is hr first date she was nervous about the little foreplay session we had. I already know she's going to be nervous about her first time I mean I can look and tell this girl cherishes her virginity and wants to give it to a guy that understands her well. I want to prove to her that I just don't like the fact that she's a virgin and I can take her virginity. I want her to know that she could be someone I can fall in love with. While we were holding hands on the beach watching the sun set I notice her hands begin to shake.

"Your hands are shaking" I told her.

"Oh my gosh..." she said pulling her hand away from mine.

"It's okay. Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful smile" I told her and she smiled.

"Never" she told me.

"I'm shocked with them deep dimples and nice teeth people should tell you that" I told her.

"I don't get compliments from guys a lot. I am actually shocked that a guy like you likes me" she told me.

"Why is that?" I asked her.

"Because I am a virgin, never had real boyfriends and barely knew how to kiss. I'm not as attractive as other girls your used to dating." she told me.

"You are beautiful I never dated a girl who leaves the house without makeup 24/7 and this is the first I scene you with make up on. Being a virgin at your age takes pride, patience and shows a real woman the most precious thing you can give is your virginity. Real woman don't sleep around and I love that about you because those guys weren't the right one. You have these big brown eyes that I love and deep dimples that I love. I never met a confident black woman like you with pride and all" I told her and then hugged her.

"Thanks you Justin" she replied and gave me a peck on the mouth.

Terri smiled "People think you are Mr. Cocky but you're humble, sweet, smart, athletic and kind hearted. That is the guy I became attracted to then it became your looks and that amazing body of yours."

"Oh really?" I bit my lip and lifted her off the sand then kissed her.

"You got some soft lips" she told and then I kissed her and we laid on the sand and watched the sunset.

Terri POV

While I laid on Justin's chest I felt safe like I was wanted.  I begin to hear Switch "I want to be closer" in my head. I felt that emotional connection with him something I had never felt this way. I like this guy a lot and I will hate to lose him.

"What are your goals?" I asked him.

"To go to the NFL, have a wife and beautiful kids" he answered.

"Awww" I said while looking into his eye blushing.

"What are yours?" he asked.

"To become an actress, have a husband and children" I answered.

He begin to smile and placed my head on top of his and we look to each others eyes. I guess I am in strong like with this guy he is amazing.