Breakfast Club

Angela Yee POV

I can't wait to spill the tea on Justin Combs new boo thang. I heard lots of information about her from being in a movie and her personal life.

"People spotted Justin Combs Diddy's eldest son on a yqacht making out with this lady. Check her Instagram her name is Terrian but they call her Terri and she is in that new movie "Classic" with I believe Christopher Williams, LL Cool J, Nia Long, Quincy, Cristine, Annie and Romeo Miller. They have been dating for 5 months and rumor has it she still a virgin and Diddy hasn't met her yet" I told everyone.

"Who is Cristine and Annie?" DJ Envy asked.

"Cristine Prosperi and Annie Clark played lesbian lover on Degrassi after Drake" I answered.

"Terrian is her real name and she is a virgin? How old is she?" Charlamagne asks.

"She just turned 21 and Quincy, a few of Annie and Cristine's friends from Degrassi, Paige Hurd and Justin's friend went up to Vegas to celebrate. She tells the blogs that she is in love with Justin she he was her first date and third guy she have kissed. His mom met and styled her for the movie and she tells blogs that she loves her and loves the fact she is saving her virginity to a guy she loves. Terri says "I promised that I would stay a virgin until I graduated college. The problem was guys would run away when I told them I wouldn't be having sex so soon. I want a strong relationship before losing my virginity I don't want to have sex I want to make love" I read.

"She's a real woman now most girls that dated in the past were thots who did this and that but she is a virgin at 21" Charlamagne told us.