"Golden Girls"

Aislinn POV

Annie, Cristine, Paige, Melinda, Chloe, Terri and myself were at the beach. Terri, Paige, Chloe and myself were on a team.

"Go Aislinn!" Terri encouraged.

I threw the ball and Mindy misses and we win the game.

"Darn it" Melinda says.

(15 minutes later)

We were tanning on the beach.

"Back in Toronto we would be in hoodies and uggs then winter coats" I said.

"True" Melinda agreed.

"Yes this warm weather is everything" Chloe told us.

"Thank you for being a friend... sing along everyone" Paige sings.

"Travel down the world and back again your heart is true your a pal and confidant... and if you threw a party invited you knew" we all sung along doing the bump.

"Hey here's an old Degrassi song... Everybody wants something but never give up" I sung.

(In Cristine, Chloe, Annie and Cristine's Condo)

Terri POV

We all are dancing to the Jacksons "Shake your body" then later started the soul train line.

"I don't know what's gonna happen you baby" I sung.

"But I do the things that I know you want" Paige sings.

I spin Paige around and we did the bump.

"Let's dance, let shout shout shake your body down to the ground" we all sung along.

Now this is like a sisterly bond I never had we all singing and dancing.