Jade

Terri POV

I am now six months pregnant and we went to Dr. K I laid down I was super excited.

"There's something your child is... gone" Dr. K tells us.

I looked at Justin while he was holding my hand "What this can't be?"

"Sorry you have to give birth but your daughter wouldn't be alive" Dr. K tells us.

"Wow... this is not happening" I cried.

I wiped my eyes and covered my face.

"This can't be our first child... oh my goodness" Justin said.

We where in the car I leaned on Justin with tears in my eyes. 

"I wanted this girl so bad" Justin told me.

"I wanted to get know her more than anything... I wish we could get to know her and see her grow up" I told him.

"I wanted her to do what I used to do cry at birthday parties because it wasn't my birthday" he told me. 

I laughed "I remember that picture of you."

"How we going to tell the family?" he asked.

"We tell together... baby whatever don't kill us makes us stronger" I cried then hugged him.

"It's okay we in this together" he told me.

"I always wanted a daughter so she could have a relationship with her father because I didn't have that with my dad" I cried.

"I hate that this happened" he told me.

"She was everything to me and she is gone like that" I sobbed.

Losing Jade is hard she was my everything before giving birth to her and she is now gone. I miss her kicking in my stomach and now she is deceased in my stomach we having a burial and all. Baby Combs is everything to me and 3 months I would give birth to my deceased child we not planning a funeral until after she is born. 

Justin POV

Daddy's girl is gone Jade was something I wanted and cared for now she is gone. Jade oh my sweet Jade daddy loves you we might had met but daddy loves you. My family wanted you more than anything. Terrian wanted you to have a father that could be there from you unlike her father.