A Flash Of Two Worlds (part 1)

Barry Allen's pov

"please just let me explain... I mean no harm"

"How do you now mine and Wally and Bart names" I asked

"I know all your names Caitlin snow Cisco Ramon detective Joe West..."

"Enough this whole thing needs to explain AND QUICK... Wally who is this guy? and make it quick because if you don't let me know he is gone in two seconds"

Wally gave out a sigh and began to explain... His is Jay garrick and yes you guys can trust him we know each other and we know what we are here for"

"Yes Wally is telling the truth said Wal and Bart... "the night you found the computer room in the cortex We were over the comms and we had to find a man that atom shamsher had taken hostage when we defeated him zoom showed up and he began to attack and Wally began to fight him he then he went to your time line we fought and then Wally was gone we had gone to you but you weren't home when you got there we told future you what had happened and you began to cry."

"know let me explain me side of things as you can see a long time ago i was working on a chemical reaction i blacked out was in a comma and when i woke up i could run at the speed of almost light but when me and zoom got into a fig..."

"Zoom I had heard that name before Barry said Atom Smasher said Zoom sent him to kill me and Wally and to let him 'go home' if that makes any sense"

"yes, we were in a major battle a portal opened up and i was sucked in to the portal."

"what the f#$k then why haven't you been in central city for 6 months ad why didnt you contact us" Joe said

"Joe it was taking me time to get to get used to things"

"so wait" Iris said "you were stalking us and there was a breach this makes no sense well then again i am no mad scientist like Stein"

"Look you don't have to believe me but Waly said i was truthful"

"Well there are some ways Caitlin run some test because if you aren't telling the truth YOu will be in a lot of trouble and this zoom guy he wont be your only enemy" I said

THE NEXT DAY

There were still some doubts but if Jay is telling the truth I feel he will be a useful ally I then get the usual call

"BARRY, there's a fire at a abandoned warehouse just north of the waterfront"

"I am on it Cisco" I got there and heard a fireman say "hey it's that red streak guy"

I brought out the move and the fire was out and then i saw a major man and i was on the floor there was a pile of sand moving toward me

"Who the hell are you the sandman oh I got it the magic sand yeah I'm going to stick with that"

"Ii going to crush you you pitiful idiot"

he punched me and then i got hold of some jerry cans full of water and poured it over him"

"Haha got ya he got back got angry punched me he came to finish me off and he heard some sirens bye you flash head then Wally showed up.

"hey sandy you upset or nah i'm just playing but you seem down did a local bully knock down your sand castle"

"you I will deal with you soon" he slipped away and we ran back

we got back and when we were at the crime scene the next day a girl or officer bumped into me"

"Oh my god I am so sorry wait your Barry Allen the scientist i did a paper about I love all of your reports"

then Cisco was over the comms and he said we got a lead on sand over here and wally went out to the scene is he there?"

just as I was about to say no no he showed up we came up with fake story for wally he worked because he was smart enough to skip three grades and was able to create a segway with no handle he could also detect crime scenes very well.

"Let get started ok so there are grains of sand and there are gas marks looks like a metahuman"

the girl who didn't inform me on her name got excited "oh my god yes my first metahuman case yeah lets go. oh almost forgot you can call me pattie"

Wally gave me a look he looked worried he went out and talked to two cops and then after he was clear ran at superhuman speed.

WALLY WEST POV

i was tired of running around i went to Jay with some belly burgers we sat down and ate so that sand guys back and joe and Pattie got downtown in the books"

"Wally Barry must be careful and we have to keep him safe"

"Yeah i know listen we have to keep going along for know you and me and barry have to help him get train to fight this guy give him a upgrade"i informed him" it is a deal he said and we both shook hands"

HEY YOU GUYS SORRY FOR THE WAIT FIRST OFF I PROMISE TO HAVE BOTH EPISODES UP BY MONDAY SECOND OFF THIS CHAPTER WAS SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY AND DON'T HAVE TO KEEP WRITING I AM GOING TO A MEETING TO PRESENT A NEW IDEA AT MY OFFICE TODAY WISH ME LUCK ALSO I HAVE TO HELP ME FAMILY REMEMBER MY SPEEDY ARMY THIS LIFE NEED CHICKEN TTYL BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S THE SECOND PART WILL BE UP TOMORROW