; 10 + netflix and chill

sorry for the short chapter and being a shitty author ):

"remember when you went all red?" michael tells ariana, thinking of the memories as he applied brown hair dye onto her blond tips.

ariana laughs, nodding her head. "of course! sucks i was so into it i killed my hair."

"but the extensions look good though." michael compliments her, making her smile up at him, he smiles back.

ophelia, one of ariana's dogs, comes into the room barking and jumping making both ariana and michael laugh, causing michael to get dye on ariana's forehead. "michael!"

"sorry, it's just that ophelia was being too cute, i got distracted."

"same." she laughs, cringing as she wipes the dye from her forehead.

"okay, i'm done dying your hair. just wait a few and then get into the shower." michael explains, beginning to clean up his mess, as she nods and gets up.

"thanks mikey, love you babe." ariana thanks him, kissing his cheek, giggling when seeing him blush.

just as ariana walks out of the room, michael gets a phone call. michael frowns seeing it was calum, seeing as calum never calls him.

"hello?" michael says into the phone really curious onto what why calum was calling.

"michael." calum speaks into the phone, making michael furrow his eyes when calum whispered into the phone.

"yeah?" michael asks cautiously.

"hey." michael could already see the big smile on calum's face.

"hi." michael whispers, a smile beginning to grace his face when he hears arabella call for her dad in the background.

"so uhm ara's babysitter cancelled, and luke ditched me for ashton.. so i called you up to ask you if you wanted to come over and hang out? we can order pizza and watch netflix.." calum offers, michael's cheeks turning a light pink thinking of them hanging out as a date.

"so netflix and chill?" michael cockily asks.

"w-what? no, uh, arabella-" calum chokes, making michael belt out in laughter.

"i'm joking! ohmygod." michael laughs, literal tears rolling down his face. "i'm literally crying."

"you know what? f-forget it." calum mumbles, sounding like he was about to cry.

"no no no no, calum i'm sor-sorry. i didn't meant to laugh like that." michael apologizes, feeling guilty.

"it's okay, so you coming over?" calum asks, nervously.

"i'll be there in 30."

____________________

"the pizza is almost gona be here, i called once i got off the phone with you." calum tells michael as michael walks through his door exactly 30 minutes later.

"mhm sounds good." michael bids, straightening out his skirt, re-tucking his (actually a shirt he stole from ashton) into the skirt.

"y-you look beaut-pretty." calum stutters out, men talking groaning, his cheeks a bright red.

michael's pale skin turns a light pink as he blushes, sheepishly looking down, before looking up at calum his a beautiful smile, making a feeling inside calum' stomach flutter.

"thankyou." michael whispers, not knowing what over comes him, when he walks towards calum wrapping his arms around his waist, surprising calum, calum soon wrapping his arms around michael's neck, placing a light kiss into michael's temple.

"daddy!" arabella squeals, making calum and michael break away from their hug, both of them sporting small smiles and pink cheeks.

"yeah babe?" calum asks her, crouching down to her level, making their eyes meet.

"the door!" she tells him, pointing at the door, hearing someone knock.

"i got it." michael tells calum, making calum thank him before giving him a twenty.

"it's okay, i got it." michael tells him.

calum stands up, gripping into michael's wrist. "i invited you over. let me pay. here, sit with ara, and choose a movie on netflix, while i get the door." calum tells michael, sending the pink haired boy off to his daughter.

calum walks to the door, opening it revealing a guy holding their pizza.

"12.89$, sir." they say quietly, with a small smile.

"thankyou, have a nice day." calum tells them, sending them off with a smile.

"let's get this netflix and chill on!" calum cheers, arabella clapping her hands while michael just laughs.

_____________________

hella short, bUT HEY ITS SOMETHING (-: (-: (-: (-:

soz I've been m.i.a for like 8378129499383 years

pls vote n comment ily all 💜