; 8 + arabella's mom

calum let out a sigh as he scanned the items over the price scanner, before sending the customer a smile.

"they total would be 22.82$." he says, bagging the items, as the customer took out the needed cash. he was handed a 20$ dollar bill and 3 singles. calum handed them the changes before telling them to have a great day, as they left.

calum groaned when seeing his still have a good 4 more hours of work, but his break was coming up. he groans to himself, when feeling his stomach grumble of hunger.

"hood! your break starts now." his boss, jasper calls out to him, calum thanks him, before leaving his cashier and heading towards the refrigerated food. he grabs himself a key lime chobani yogurt and a aloe vera juice before heading to the back room.

once seated, calum begins to text luke.

to: puke

how's arabella?

to: cal

oh uhm it's michael... i'm actually taking care of her rn.

to: puke

why??? where the fuck is luke?!

to: cal

he went out with ashton for a bit. i promise you, she's in good hands

[photo attached]

attached to michael's message, was a photo of him hugging arabella, as both their cheeks were squished together, calum cooed at how cute his baby looked and blushed at the thought of how hot michael looked smiling.

to: puke

wanna come to the mall? we can get some chinese, i have a 2 hour break (i know the time of the break is unrealistic, but just go with it)

to: cal

we'll be there in 20

calum locked his phone, walking towards the stores in the mall. he headed towards panda express. as he waited in line, the line being long, it was enough time for michael to come into the restaurant pushing in arabella's stroller. calum took in what michael was wearing, a oversized navy blue sweater, black skinny jeans and black doc martens, it didn't even look like he was a cross dresser.

"daddy!" arabella yells, smiling big, yelling at michael to push the stroller faster. calum crouches down to her level.

"hey baby, i missed you." calum tells her, picking her up, and placing a kisses to both her cheeks.

"miss you!" she says, wrapping her arms around his neck, before laying her head against his shoulder. michael smiles at the cute site.

"where'd luke go that he forgot his phone?" calum questions michael, drawing away the attention the pink haired boy had for the chinese food and to him.

"i don't know, all i know is that he was in a rush to get somewhere with ashton that the dumbass forgot his phone atop of the kitchen counter." michael shrugs. they were called next in line, so they began to order their food. calum getting a plate of beef broccoli with chow mein and fried rice, while getting a small container of steamed rice and and egg roll for arabella, while michael got a plate of orange chicken, chow mein and fried rice, calum paying, after winning 3-1 on rock paper scissors to see who'd pay.

"you didn't have to pay." michael tells calum as they find a table to sit at and eat.

"it's okay, i'm the one that invited you, it's reasonable that i'm paying." calum tells michael, while opening the container of arabella's rice to let it cool down a bit before she can eat it.

"how did you feel when you found out arabella's mom was pregnant?" michael asks, mentally groaning when realizing what had just came out of his mouth. "oh shi- crap, i'm sorry." michael apologizes, flustered.

calum chuckles, "it's okay." he sends michael a small smile, telling to wait a minute, he gives arabella her food, before turning back to michael. "how did i feel when lia told me she was pregnant?" calum asks, michael nods.

"scared. worried. nervous. so many emotions we felt. i literally cried for two days straight when finding out i had a baby on the way, finding out that in less than nine month, a creation of mine, my own blood was going to be brought to this world. i think the only thing that made the situation bad was the fact that it wasn't with someone i loved. i knew i gay at the time, i had just gotten broken up with, and lia just had gotten broken up with too, so we basically just use each other as rebound for our broke hearts. the way your life can dramatically change is crazy. i barely passed high school by the skin of teeth, it was so hard to focus on school when you knew you had a two week old at home. i was just a junior, it was so fucking hard, michael. so so so hard. i cried myself to sleep at night thinking i couldn't take care of her. i'd cry along with her, when i wouldn't be able to make her stop crying. i was on the verge of giving her up when she was a month old, i just couldn't do it. but i knew i wouldn't be able to live on if i had given my own child away, so i didn't. i sucked it up. i became both her parents. but i will forever be thankful for it though, because keeping her has made me so happy, i love my baby so fucking much." calum finishes, wiping the tears from his eyes, hoping no one noticed, and took one deep breath.

"you're such a fucking strong person, calum. i know we barely met, but i'm so proud of you. i know i wouldn't of had been able to do what you did. you're such a good role model for arabella. i promises you, she's proud to have a dad like you."

______________________

hEyyyYyYyyy guys ((((::: pls enjoy this update and comment what you think (:

thoughts on calums life once finding out he was gonna be a dad?

pls give feedback and comment what you want to happen next so i can update faster !!!! love u all 💜