"I could ask you the same question, Sapphire." There I was again saying her name.

"I couldn't sleep," She smiled sheepishly.

"So you just decided to get out and dance on the sidewalk?" I continue to tease her playfully. I was being playful?

"You saw that too?! Goodness that was so embarrassing, did you saw me spin- you know what? I'm not gonna make more fool out of myself. What about you? What are you doing here watching me dancing?" I liked that she kept up with my playful side, not wanting it to go away.

"The party sucks, everybody was crashed, I got bored, and I found you." This time, I was the one who bit my lip. "So where are you heading?" I continue asking.

"To Handersen's"

"1 in the morning?"

"I have the keys, though, good old Mr. Handersen gave these. So every time I can't sleep I just read there until I feel like sleeping. How about you? Meeting someone?"

"You."

"Pardon?"

"I'm meeting you, and now I'm heading to the old bookshop, with you." Yeah, I like the idea of that old bookshop. And the idea of Sapphire.

-

We entered the old bookstore and turn on the lights, we walked to the literature section and just sat on the floor, talking. I was starting to open up.

It was obviously something new. Something I have never done before.
Sapphire's a witch and I fell for one of her spells.

And I'm glad I did.

"So, literature, huh?" She asked with her wide smile, I could tell that she was already comfortable around me.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Nothing, just found it a bit rare. I'm not judging, though. I think poetry is really cool. And I thought boys like you don't. Guess you prove me wrong. "

"I always loved writing. I stopped for a while, though. But hey, I still got it."

"Suuure you do." She chuckled, shaking her head and me. Did I mention Ibwas still smiling? It started to creep my out.

"How about you? You work in an old bookshop. I thought girls like you don't think it's cool," I smirked as I copy her words and she dramatically rolled her eyes.

"Watch it, Styles. And yeah, I work here to pay my bills. Not much, but enough." I was going to ask her but she quickly changed the subject by standing up. "Hey, I want to show you something. Stay here." She grabbed a book, which I think was her journal from her bag and sat next to me.

"Don't laugh, okay." She cleared her throat and I can tell that she's nervous. "I've been writing a song these past weeks. I really want it to be great but I'm not really good with words. Do you mind if, umm-"

"I want to I see it, Sapphire. Can I?" I again surprise myself by the way I react to her. I've never been this soft to anyone in a long time. She blinked a couple of times, surprised. "No one's ever had a talk with me about this, and I'm kind of glad that you're the first."

"Yeah, here," She handed me her leather journal and I traced the cover. "I still haven't figured out the title, though."

I opened this, and read the words she wrote, the lyrics.

Take a look at the mountain
Stretching a mile high
Take a look at the ocean
Far as your eye can see
And think of Me

Take a look at the desert
Do you feel like a grain of sand?
I am with you whenever
Where you go is where I am

And I'm always thinking of you
Take a look around you
I'm spelling it out one by one

I love you more than the sun and the stars that I taught how to shine
You are Mine, and you shine for me too

I love you
Yesterday, and today and tomorrow I'll say it again and again

I love you more

Just a face in the city,
Just a tear on crowded street
But you're one in a million
And you belong to me

And I want you to know
That I'm not letting go
Even if you come undone

And she said she's not good with words? She was right there, underestimating herself while I was right here reading the lyrics over and over again, wondering if she was real. I'm aching for her to see what I can see right now. This beautiful face with a pair of beautiful eyes writing these beautiful words so she could sing it through her beautiful voice.

I've never said the world beautiful so much in one sentence and I was starting to wonder, am I drunk?

"More," I suddenly said then lock our eyes together. I swear I had to blink a couple times before saying that one word only. Fucking Sapphire and her fucking effect on me.

"What?"

"More. As the title of this song. More as in the title and as in more, I want to hear this more. I think it's great, Sapphire." I smiled with sincerity, and I swear I haven't felt this way in a long time. "We should call it More." I continue.

"Yeah, we should." She answered with her flustered cheeks, taking the paper from me. We.

And for a moment we did nothing but stare into each other. I knew there was something, but we chose not to say anything. We let the words remain unknown and unsaid. Mouths shut, and let the eyes do the work, getting lost in each other.

Sapphire, I swear you're making me feel drunk when I'm sober.

Those were my unsaid words.