Chapter Seven:

[ B A B Y    K I C K I N G]

He opened up an magazine," Let's put this one him."

" Neji, I have the feeling that it's going to be a girl." I giggled.

" After this child why don't we have a little boy take them to the park." He said and chuckled," And take them swimming." He suggested. I smiled as he spoke about things that he couldn't wait to do with my child.

" My back hurts." I complained then he escorted me to an bench nearby.

" Are you okay, Kana?" I asked worried.

" Yeah, I'm fine." I said and smiled." I just think I needed to sit down." Then watched the children playing with each other.

" I want to be a part of the child life if Sasuke won't be the father then I will." He said bluntly then place his hands on top of mines waiting for a answer.

My hands started to tremble," I don't really feel comfortable talking about this now." I said and looked down."

" Cheer up." He said then he leaned closer and started tickling me.

"What you doing? That tickles." I giggled as I felt Neji's hands on my stomach then he rubbed the sides of my swollen stomach." She's growing so fast and I bet she's be beautiful like her mommy."He smiled then planted a kiss on my lips. I suddenly felt a light flutter in my stomach." She's kicking again, Neji." I smiled.

" What? Really- Can I feel it?" He asked excitedly.

" Yeah." I gently place his hand on my stomach.

 As Neji touched me, she kicked his hands,"  She's kicking, this is incredibly." He said happily. 

" She must loves daddy." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me shocked then nodded in acceptance, and happily.