Chapter 3 (Part 1) (What Are You?)

Chapter 3~

When i wake up in the morning i'm laying in his bed; alone. I hadn't been to school in about a week, i wanted to go to school. So i get off the bed and walk into the other room seeing his fluffy curls on the pillow. I stare at him as he breathes softly looking innocent. I have never seen him so peaceful, except for when i was in his arms safely. He then looked at me with a smirk.

"I like when you look at me like that" he says sweetly. sounding tired

My thoughts wonder and then i spit out

"I'm gonna go to school" ignoring his sweet comment

He hops off the couch and comes over to me grabbing my hips closer to his. I pull away laughing as he grinned. The grin slowly faded away.

"NO!, your staying here" he harshly said, wiping the sweetness right out of him.

"Why do you have to be so god damn protective? Your not my parents!" I yell in his face, leaving spit on his cheek

"Oh really? Well where are they? huh.."

"They're are probably home waiting for me, but no your dumbass is keeping me here." I spit out

"they're gone! Forever! Thats why i am here, keeping you safe!" he shouted raising his hands in the air.

"what?" i whisper

"DEAD!, GONE!, so techniqully i am your parents now!" He screamed walking away

A tear slid down my cheek feeling a shooting pain in my heart. It had felt like i had just been stabbed.

"I hate you, you know that harry? I HATE YOU!"

he turned to me, staring into my eyes. I saw the pain that must have hit his body. Did i really just say that? yeah, i did. I meant it i really did hate him. I ran towards the door grabbing my stuff off the floor, tears running down my face. i ran down the stairs out of his house. It was raining, pretty hard pooring on my face and body.

Harry's POV~

Did she really just say she hated me? How could this be? I tried everything in my power to make her love me, but i ruined it by being so harsh. I then looked at the bathroom where i punched a hole in. The words she said that night kept repeating in my head. "i dont hate you" her soft voice kept saying. She lied to me, i felt sick.

"I'm a vampire, im not suppose to feel anything!" i yelled

"I am suppose to kill people, suck the life out of them, suck the life out of her!"

"She makes me feel again, she makes me weak but in a way better!"

I then punched a hole in the fridge door, leaving my knuckles bloody. i was hoping she would come running back through the door, but i realized she wasn't coming back after an hour or two passed. i went to lay in my bed, feeling where she had slept the night before. i closed my eyes, i felt anger. I wanted to kill someone. *End of Harry's POV*

I ran into the school soaken wet, eyes were glued on my make-up smeared face. maddie then ran up to me, running me to the bathroom. She grabs a make-up remover wipe out of her bag wiping my make up off my face.

"What happend?" She said sweetly

I began to cry thinking about what harry had yelled to me earlier.

"My parents, they're d-dead" I stuttered and began to cry in her arms. I then felt tears fall from her eyes on my shirt. She was pretty close to my parents, i knew she was hurt.

"I'm so sorry!" With pain hitting her eyes.

We spent the whole day in the bathroom talking about stories and memories of them laughing and crying. The last bell had finally rang and we walked out of the bathroom. Everyone stared at us head to toe.

"You need a ride back home?" She asked

"No, im gonna walk. i wanna be alone, but thanks. thanks for everything today" i smiled

"Anytime you know you can count on me, but call me when you get there promise?" She giggled

"PROMISE!" i yelled as hugging her.

The rain had stopped i had dried off feeling all sticky. I was so tired from the crying and laughing i had done today. Everything rushed through my head, thoughts cluttered with pain. I then heard a mans voice from behind me. I then felt a heavy hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. The guy was about thirty maybe older i didnt really care. He pushes me against the closest building not caring who saw. He gently rubbed his hand down my body making me feel disgusted. he began to kiss my neck making me want to scream out, so i did. i cried for help; which caused him to slap his hand on my mouth.

"HARRY!" i was able to scream out before my mouth being completly covered. I knew he wasn't gonna save me this time. Why would he? I told him i hated him. I pratically told him to stay out of my life which sucked because i cared about him.

"You crazy slut, stop yelling!" He screamed in anger

His heavy fist hitting my face, making me flinch. i began to cry, not knowing what to do. I knew i couldn't always rely on Harry, but this time i really was. The man then pulled out a towel and shoved it in my mouth making me smell the fumes on it. it was chloroform. My body weakend, tears falling out of my eyes. He then smacked me again, making my eyes open wide.

"H-Har-ry!" I was able to scream out one more time.

He grabbed my wrists, i could barely feel what he was doing to me. Then i felt everything stop, i was released. I fell to the ground hitting my head on what ever was around me. I heard yelling, i could barely make out what they were saying because i felt my ears closing.

"Katie, Katie! Wake up please..." i hear a sweet but deep raspy voice crack.

"Harry?" I questioned, hoping it was him

"yes. Im here, you will be ok i promise. Do you trust me?"

"never leave me again" forgetting that i was the one that left him

"I wont!" he whispered sincerly as i passed out

Harry's POV~

I picked her up, feeling her warm body in mine. I felt angry, thats when it hit me. I can kill her, suck the life out of her. i would never have to deal with the pain again. I snapped back to reality.

"NO!" i yelled. I kissed her on her head making me feel better. The anger left my body, not wanting to hurt her anymore. I put her in my car, buckling her in making sure she was safe. How does she always have bad things happen to her? She is so innocent and sweet, why do people want to hurt her. I glanced over at her beautiful face. her eyes began to open.I looked away quickly as she re closed her eyes. I began to sing, i never sang but she made me happy. I saw her smile, thats when i knew she was awake.

"My dad use to sing that to me when i was little" she whispered

"catterpiller in the tree, how you wonder who you will be" I began to skip some parts

"Butterfly fly away" we both sung at the same time. I saw tears begin to flood out of her eyes. She looked away from me. i knew she was thinking about how harsh i was at telling her about her parents dying.

"Did you kill them" she asked

I blinked a couple times before saying "No, never. They told me to keep you safe" i wishpered

"Your doing a good job, better then i could ask for" she said before wiping her tears.

I smiled at her, not knowing what to say.

"Do you wanna go back to mine or-"

"Yours..."  *End of Harry's POV*

Did i just say i wanted to go back to his house? maybe i did want to. the car then came to a quick stop. i noticed the long never ending steps, replaying where he saved me. I began to grin happily remembering the good he has done for me. How could i be so cruel to him? I didn't hate him, but i didn't love him either. I needed to find out how he felt, i needed to know the truth...about everything. He guides me out of the car lifting me up the forever steps.