Chapter 7

Natsu's Pov

Amnesia....I wonder what is that thing?

I didn't got a chance to asked the old woman about it because we need to bring Lucy to where they were living. I lay her to her bed to have some rest.
I sit on her bedside when I heard Happy asking the old woman about amnesia. I look at them and listen to the old woman's explanation.

" amnesia is loss of memory. maybe there was this event of her life that causes her brain to damage due to injuries. I found her unconscious in the forest, maybe that was the cause..."

"brain damage?!" Happy blurted out " but Lushi is weird, maybe its normal for her to have brain damage" Happy continued.

"Happy!" I call him out to get his attention. I saw him freaked out from my call. He slowly looks at me " Come here."

" I'm just going outside to get something to eat" the old woman excuses herself then left.

" I'm sorry Natsu!!!" Happy apologizes while approaching " I didn't mean it except from Lushi is weird"

I just sighed , and grin at him.

" it's OK buddy, but if Luce heard you, I'm sure she will get annoyed" he giggles and sit beside me

" Natsu..." Happy silently calls.." will Lushy gets her memory back?"

" I don't know..but we will do anything and everything to bring it back" I determinedly announced and stand up.

"ah, Happy, look after Luce, I just need to talk to the old woman" I said

"aye!" I heard him answered before I left the room to look for the old woman. Something is been bugging me. Her scent is too familiar. I found her in the backyard.

" I knew you will look for me" she said facing her back at me. I approach her.

" what can I do to retrieve Lucy's memory ?" I asked

She look at me, and then look back at the sky.

" don't you remember what she said before she vanished?"

and flash of memories from my dream came

" reminds me..of how... I fell for you"

"you remember , do you? brat."

" how did you know about that?! who really is you?"

" you know who I am" she just answered plainly

"Aquarius?" my eyes widened by surprise. She smiled. "you look old" Then got pissed at me.

She actually elbowed me.

"don't try to get under my nerves" she warned me

I got shivered from her glare

" I disguise as an old woman to be able to back here in your world to find her and take care of her" she continued

"you can't open your gate to your own will do you?"

"my key was broken"

I was surprised at her revelation

"by the response you have given me, it means Lucy didn't tell you about what happen"

I shook my head

"during your war against Tartaros, Lucy tries to open the gate of the celestial king to save her friends , and the only way to do that is to sacrifice one of her gold keys, and I offer mine... she was actually against it, but decided to do so for the sake of her friends"

I can't imagine how hurt is Lucy that time, how sad she is. I clenched my fist when I remember how Happy and I left her with just a note thinking that the guild will take care of her, but then, it was disbanded and left her all alone. "I brought her so much pain" I told myself

" don't blame yourself to what happened"

"I left her "

"you left her to protect her"

"but I failed"

" I don't think so."

" she is the one who protected us again , she sacrifice herself!"

"but she's still here" she sighed "she promised to have more adventures with you, celestial mages don't break their promises"

"how did you know all of it?"

" I am always with her, not physically but through senses, I can sense what she is thinking but not all of it, when she opened the gate of life, I expect her to come to world where I am in, the world where the celestial spirit and mages go once they were being sacrifice, but she didn't came that's when celestial spirit king calls me and assigned me to look for her in this human form. "

" why didn't you just bring her back to us? and why Loke didn't know about her"

"it's forbidden Natsu, this action is just between me and the king, and about bringing her back, I can't do that. " she said and looks away
Then I feel....her magic slowly fading

" I understand...you want to have more time with her"

she was surprised.

" you don't need to admit it" I grin at her

"your magic is slowly fading." I continue

" that's why I am glad you just found her on time"

"and if I didn't? she will be left behind?"

"no. because I know you are always right on time."

I don't know if its a compliment but I'm glad to be on the right time again.

"remind her of everything Natsu, and never left her..once she gain her memories back, give it back to her" she said and gives her broken key

"I will" I promised.