kyle & emerson

today, june 24th 2015, was the day i told you. hesitation and anxiety were the only things holding me back but i finally did it. as the words clumsily fell out of my mouth, your eyes lit up and the corners of your lips quirked into a smile. it seemed as if you already knew. it seemed as if you've known just as long as i had. a sense of security fell over the two of us when i finally said it.

it wasn't even a special day. no anniversary. no birthday. just another day. you came over to my apartment at 10 with breakfast and coffee. we ate out on the balcony, our legs dangling above the city streets. you said goodbye at 11:30 with a sweet kiss. you left for your lecture on campus, and i left for my lunch shift at the cafe. you texted me at 4, right when i got off work. "i'm coming over in a little bit" you said. "already miss me?" i responded. "uh-huh" you answered and i could almost hear you laugh.

a little while later you showed up, basketball shorts low on your hips and a food stain on your shirt. i couldn't help but smile at your appearance. we made dinner together, dancing through my small kitchen as mac miller echoed through the room. at some point we bumped into each other, causing the tomato sauce to spill all over you. this resulted in you taking off your shirt and me admiring your body for a few seconds. you just smirked and pulled mine off too. "it's only fair, emerson," you stated, my name rolling of your tongue that sounded so good. "oh, kyle," was all i could say in return.

while i was stirring the pasta you wrapped your arms around me and nestled your head in my neck. my heart beat sped up and i felt my cheeks grow warm. i don't get how you still have that effect on me after all this time. temptation took over, and i spun around to face you. you looked startled. a lock of your coffee colored hair fell in your wide, hazel eyes. your lips parted as your jaw fell slack. i wrapped my arm around your neck and pulled your face down towards my own. i kissed you and fell in just a little deeper than before. but you had no idea.

as you tilted your head to deepen the kiss i knew i couldn't wait any longer. it took every ounce of my willpower, but i had to pull away from you. when i did and i looked up at you i swear i forgot how to speak. i would open my mouth, but nothing came out. i watched as your brows knitted together and my stomach twisted in knots. "baby, what's up?" your voice was laced with confusion and concern. i ended up getting frustrated with myself and burying my head in your neck. you did that thing where you placed one of your hands at the back of head and the other rubs circles on my lower back. your hugs always made me feel so safe and wanted.

"h-hey kyle?"

you didn't answer, just lowered your gaze to meet mine and listened

fuck. fuck. f u c k.

my heart was racing and my throat was dry. but i was so sure of myself so there was no backing out now.

"i love you"

________________

WOOOO FIRST PART OF BITS & PIECES!!!!!!

sooo what did you think?

ive got this weird obsession with casting stories, and although im all for imagining the characters yourself, i will include a cast in some of these chapters

CAST

lucky blue smith as emerson

simon nessman as kyle (please do yourself a favor and look this hottie up bc damn is he a piece of art)

yes this chapter was two boys madly in love and that it okay! if you disagree with my opinions on gay relationships you can leave!! the door is to your left (:

much love,

anina