"You've become a handsome man, Naruto." Sakura said sincerely while smiling. Hearing that, Naruto puts his fist in the air yelled happily. Everyone quickly give him their glares for noisy in the hospital.

"Sorry." The blonde boy apologized.

While they are busy scolding Naruto, Sakura looked at Sasuke and Sasuke looked at her too. They smiled to each other.

But Sakura suddenly felt a pang hits her chest. Something like... she missing something...

That evening, everyone go back to their home and Gaara asked Sasuke to take care of Sakura. The Harunos had planned to make Sasuke take care of Sakura because they want Sakura to have some sweet moments with Sasuke.

"I wanna go down there to get some drinks. You wait for me, okay?"

Sakura nodded. Sasuke stood up from his seat and heading to the door. Hepl pulled the sliding door and stepped out from the room before he pushed the sliding door to close it.

Sakura sits on the bed and thought. "Something not right." She putted her hands on her chest.

Suddenly, a doctor comes in. Sakura's gaze on the doctor.

"Hey, Sakura-san.. Feeling better?"

"Hey, doc. Yeah.. I'm feeling better."

"Umm.. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Hm.. Do you have a twin?"

"Yeah."

"Oh.. No wonder that her face looks just like you.. pink-hair, emerald eyes.."

"Her? Looks just like me?" Sakura confused before she added. "Umm.. doc, we're not an identical twin. Besides, my twin is a boy."

"Oh! But she's really just like you. Well, the difference is your hair length and your personality."

Hearing that, Sakura realized something. She gasped before she quickly took off the tube that connected to a needle in her hand and hopped off from the bed.

"Tell Sasuke that I'll be back." She said before she sprinted off leaving the dumbfounded doctor.

"S-Sakura-san?" That is the only thing that she can say.

Sakura runs using the emergency stairs and when she's arrived the ground, she continued running not even care around her surroundings.
Without her realization, she passed Sasuke who's busy holding two cans of water. Sasuke realized that Sakura have passed him and he confused.

"Sakura?" He murmured to himself before he quickly putted the cans on the hospital's counter. Then he sprinted off following Sakura.

Sakura run and run while crying slightly remembering her moment with the kunoichi.

"Ouch!" A pink-haired girl screamed in pain because falling from the sky and landed beside the drawing Sakura.

Sakura squeaked in shock while stands up, dropping her sketch book and pencil. "W-Who are you?" She asked the stranger.

The girl lifted her head and looked to the shocking pinkette. Emerald eyes meets emerald eyes, they gasped.

"Your face just looks like me!" They exclaimed simultaneously. Realization hits them, Sakura chuckled making the kunoichi confused.

"Why are you chuckling?"

"Nothing.. By the way, are you okay?" Sakura asked while helping the stranger to get up. She tidied her messing hair. "There you are." Sakura smiled.