Chapter 11

-Haruno's Mansion- (Living Room)

"Sakura! I've good news for you!" Shindou said after he putted his phone on the tea table.

Sakura walked downstairs slowly. Looking to the pinkette, Gaara ran upstairs and hold Sakura's hand to help her walking downstairs. "Thank you, Gaara."

"No problem." Gaara said while hopped off from the last stairs then followed by Sakura. Gaara help Sakura to go to the couch and sits beside Shindou.

"What is it, grandpa?" Sakura asked excitedly.

"Well, the hospital called me earlier and they said that there's a suitable eyes for you from a donor."

Hearing the good news, all of them smiled.

"Really?!"

"Wow, that's great!"

"I'm really happy for you, Sakura!"

"You'll be able to see to see again, my cutie little bunny!"

"The doctor said that you need to be operate tomorrow." Shindou informed before adding. "You're ready?"

Sakura nodded. "I'm always ready."

From mouth to another mouth, the good news spread quickly like a blink of eye. Very fast. Everyone congratulated Sakura and happy for Sakura.

And the day... comes..

In the operation theatre, Sakura is now laying on the bed and ready for the operation. A doctor gave Sakura an injection in order to makes Sakura fall asleep. For a few seconds, Sakura fall asleep and the doctors do their works.

A few hours later, Sakura was safely operated. She got her new eyes and she can be able to see the world again. And now, she is sleeping in her ward.

Before her family and friends visiting her, her donor requested to visits her first without any disturbances.

-In Sakura's ward-

Two figures comes in. One is standing in front of the door. And one is now sitting on the edge of the bed while holding Sakura's hand.

"My work is done here, Sakura.. I'm really happy because I've met you a few years ago. And we become.. friends." The kunoichi smiled slightly before adding. "Sayonara." Saying the last word, the kunoichi release Sakura's hand and turned around. The kunoichi walked towards the door.

"Let's go.. Sasuke.." The pink-haired kunoichi said while CharaSuke nodded. Without their realization, Sakura's eyes opened slightly, looking at their backs. But the image is blurring and she can't see very clearly.

"Who?" Sakura thought before her eyes closed again due the effect of the injection.

~

Hearing someone's chatting making Sakura opened her eyes from the sleep. "Ohayou..."

Hearing her voice, everyone go to Sakura and stand around her bed.

"Sakura!"

"Sakura-chan!"

"Forehead! You're awake!"

Sakura smiled slightly before she lifted her hand and put it in front of her eyes. "I.. can see.. my own hand.." She putted her hand on the bed and facing her friends. "I.. can see you guys.. You're so beautiful, Ino, Hinata, TenTen."

The three girls touched. "Awww Sakura.. you're beautiful too."

"What about me, Sakura-chan?" The cheerful blonde asked excitedly.