chapter 27

Jade

When I met Tyler's family it was beyond insane. They all talked at once and every one spoke in Italian and the food alone was spread out on two dinner tables. And every body was named Paul, Peter, Tyler, Mel, Jimmy, Joe. I lost count of everyone i met and got so confused i got a headache just by looking at these people.
"You okay hun" Tyler kissed the top of my head and balanced Claire in his arms.
"I'm great, just really tired" i smiled weakly.
"Itsa jetlag happensa all first time flyas." One of his cousins said. His accent was thick and heavy. I stifled a giggle and sipped my juice to hide my impending laughter.
"Heya Tyler i took care of that thing for you" another cousin said to Tyler who had an inscrutable expression on his face. He just nodded and cooed at Claire.
Now I've probably watch Goodfellas about a hundred times in my life and right now i felt as if i was in the set of that movie. I half expected to see Robert De Niro and Ray Liotta walk past us.
Anyway i knew what that phrase meant. He whacked somebody. I rolled my eyes and then a stunning brown haired girl with brown eyes approached Tyler. She was wearing a red evening gown with thigh high slit that had sparkles going up the length of her dress. The dress was draped low on her back and showed off a tattoo. She was beautiful and she knew it. She sauntered towards us and smiled as she pulled Tyler into a one sided hug.
"Heard you were back, Aww who is this cutie?" She touched Claire's blanket and I almost reached to pull her away.
"Didn't know you were here" Tyler replied stiffly.
"What a crock, when you're done playing daddy come find me" she turned towards me. "I'm Ariana, and you are?"
Are you fucking kidding me?
"Jade and this my baby" I took Claire from her daddy and turned to go. "I need to feed Claire you go mingle with your family." I shrugged him off and made my way to our room.
I threw open the door and stifled a cry when i saw my best friend sitting on the bed with one eye brow raised.
"Took you long enough bitch" she enveloped Claire and I in a hug and I broke down crying. She patted my back and whispered. "Let it out sweetie"

"I could just murder that hoe" I cringed and whisper yelled over Claire's head. We were talking about Ariana, apparently Shay hated her too. When Shay and Justin arrived in Italy Ariana apparently launched herself into Justin's arms and planted a noisy kiss on his lips.
"Noooo and what did you do?" I could imagine my best friend, she was a crazy bitch i bet she did something.
"I pulled the fake breasted slut off my man and punched her straight in her doctored up nose."
"They're fake" i put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.
"Uh hun even her butt is fake and the moment we got home here Justin ran straight into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He used mouth wash every hour. He said he was traumatized for life"

"Who is she anyway" I said and popped a candy bar in my mouth. Since i learned of Tylers sugar diabetic problem i always had an extra candy bar hidden away someway.
"I don't know her father and the Boys grandfather used to be business partners." She explained and rolled her eyes. "She is a slut bag and I hope Tyler fucks her up"

The door flew open and in strolled Tyler with a murderous look in his eyes. He was muttering under his breath and rummaging in his suitcase and pulled out a gun and then began loading it.
"First I'll kill him and then her." He strapped the gun to his waist and then opened a cabinet and pulled out a bag, he unzipped it and took out a huge gun. It looked like a rifle. "Ill teach him to fuck with me" he let out a breath and turned to go.
"Mind explaining yourself, and for the love of all things holy tell me you didn't check a bag of weapons on the plane." I seethed.
"Duh where else was i supposed to put it. In the god damned cargo hold." He rolled his eyes. "I swear sometimes you're sitting on your brain." He snapped.
"Fuck off Tyler" i retorted. The fuck was up his asshole?
"Gladly" he muttered and stomped off.

"What the fuck is wrong with him"Shay asked.
I shrugged. "I don't know" hes been acting like a first class asshole since we got here. Its like he turned back into a jerk." I sighed defeatedly. And then Claire started wailing. The loud arguing had startled her. "I know baby, your daddy is a jackass and a half"