chapter 11

So we've been hanging out a lot lately and Tyler isn't all that bad but he is so annoying. He is really tight lipped about his family.
He told me that he had been working for his grandfather since the age of 16 years. He just turned 18 and was made partner in his grandfather'
Company.

He basically told me that he was going into the family business that consisted of a lot of different ventures.

"Yeah so my grandpa has a lot of businesses. He has hotels, bars, strip clubs, liquor stores, a few restaurants, so much stuff and so many things to do." He said after a round of mind blowing sex. He was tired and had bags under his eyes. "Will you hand me that bottle water please"
"Oh wow you have manners" i said sarcastically.
"I recalled you were the one saying please please Tyler let me cum." He smirked at me.
"Ah shut up" i said and rolled over to get the bottle.
"What the fuck happened to your fucking back" I froze and cursed under my breath. My back was bruised a few days ago when Franco pushed me on the steps and slapped me.
I couldn't tell Tyler, I couldn't tell anyone. "Franco's stupid mutt jumped on me and threw me on the stairs." I quickly lied.
The lies came easy and quickly. With Tyler I could just pretend that he loved me and he was my Knight in shining armour.
It was nice to forget about all the nasty and cruel stuff in my life. Even of it was for a little while.
Tyler touched it and I hissed in pain. "You should be stay away from that beast, he is dangerous" he rubbed soothing circles on it and then kissed it.
My heart melted. No body ever kissed my bruises before and oddly enough it actually felt better.
"That's sweet" I whispered and smiled at him. He grinned back and pecked my lips.
"I have my moments." He said and then heaved himself off the bed. "I hate working" he grimaced and rolled his eyes.

I checked the clock and saw 9:30 holy mother fucker on a cracker. My best friend is going murder me dead.
I promised her a girls day out. "I'm late" i screeched and ran behind him in the bathroom. "Move fat ass, I need to shower." I pushed him and took over the shower and he stared at me.
"You act like you were dragged up" he complained. "Don't use all the hot water" he whined like a four a year old. Tyler hated cold showers and he hated being cold at night. It was frustrating sleeping next to him because he hogged the blanket and i literally froze my ass off all night.
"Come on," i snapped feeling sorry for him. He was looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I fucking caved.
"Yayy" he cheered and scooped me up in hug and a kiss.

Twenty minutes later he dropped me off at the mall and I ran inside to meet Shay. "You're late bitch" she complained.

"I was with."
"Ya ya ya ya you were busy fucking"she said and tolled her eyes. "Cant blame you, TYler is fineeeeee"

"And all mine" I said. Why was I jealous. He wasn't mine to keep. We were just fuck buddies. Shay linked her arms in mine and dragged me off to shop and burn a hole in her moms credit cards.

We decided to eat first and I settled for a burger and fries with a chocolate milk shake and a vanilla and chocolate pudding cup.
What?
Don't judge. I like food. I don't get to eat this stuff at home. Usually it was the scraps from my mom and icky Franco's plate. I was always hungry.

We may live in a nice house but it was my mom's house that she bought with the settlement money she received from my sperm donor.

Any money I had she took it from me. And i was so grateful that they were never at home during the nights that Tyler stayed over.
"Are you sure that's enough food" my best friend teased me. She took her food and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. "I'm paying for her order as well."
"No, I have money, I have it right here in my purse." That's odd, where was my purse. "I'll pay you back, I left my purse in Tyler's car.
"No worries, I owe you" she smiled at me. What the hell did she owe me for?
"For what" I questioned as we picked up our trays and looked for an empty table.
"For being my best friend" she said as we sat down to eat out food. She order a chicken sandwhich and a small fries together with a lemonade and two chocolate chip cookies.

That's why she was my nest friend. "Thanks bitch you rock" I grinned.
We ate and talked about everything, she told me of her relationship with Justin.
They were slowly getting there but she didn't like all the secrets. I didn't have a relationship with TYler but i totally understood where she was coming from.
"I know, its so frustrating. He will be asleep and some random ass call and he has to go." I stuffed my mouth with fries.
"Whats up with that?" She said and took a tiny sip of her lemonade.
"They probably go back to a man cave or something and compare notes" I laughed.
"Totally." She agreed and we finished up eating and then headed to the first store.

Seeing that I couldn't buy anything I basically held clothes while Shayla tried on everything. "You're making me your bitch" I complained.
"You are my bitch slave" she sauntered out of the change room and did a small spin. "What do you think" she was wearing a royal blue dress and it clashed with her red hair.
"Next" i said and she went back into the change room.
She screwed her face up and shrugged. "The manikin has better tits than me that's why."
"It such a pretty dress." i added. "You ready to pay for your other stuff."
She walked to the cashier and dumped all her stuff on the counter including the blue dress. "Make it snappy will ya" she complained to the sales person.
"You're buying the dress" i asked.
"Uhuh, bag this separately its a gift " she said and then paid and handed me a bag.
"I can't take this" I hesitated.
"Sure you can, take it" she shoved the bag into my arms. "Happy whatever " she tolled her eyes. And i hugged her. "Enough with the lovie dovey shit lets hit La Perla."
My eyes widened, she always managed to make me try on skimpy slutty stuff.
We've been in here twenty minutes now and I was in the change room putting on a blue corset with matching boy shorts with lace trimming. I opened the curtains and stepped out.
"What do you think" i asked. And her eyes widened and she spat out her drink.
"Holy hell, my cock just grew" she laughed.
"Yeah its hot right." I checked the tag and shrugged "its a four hundred dollar out fit." I went back in to change my outfit and disappointment. I tossed her the outfit and she tossed me back a pink teddy with fur trimming and lace.
"I"m coming out" i announced and striked a sexy pose but ended up laughing at my silliness. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
There was a couple next to us and the man looked at me and muttered a curse and his wife or girlfriend slapped the shit out of him.
"What do you think"
"I think he liked it and she didn't" she deadpanned and we burst out in laughter.
I went back into the change room and began changing and my best friend shoved black corset and black matching panties. I rolled my eyes at her crazy antics and i struggled to put the corset on. It was a lace up one and it got tangled in the back and i couldn't undo it.
I groaned in frustration. "Help me bitch, this thing is tangled up."

I had my back to the curtains and i heard the rush of the it being pulled aside. Finally this bitch comes to my rescue. "this fucking thing is stuck, don't stand there bitch help me."
And then i felt hands working on the tangled ribbons.
"Look like you've tied yourself up huh.''
I spun around and my mouth opened in shock and my eyes widened to see who was standing behind me with a devil esque smirk on his face.
Tyler fucking Marks.
%%%%%%%%%%
Comment vote all that jazz. Big thanks to all my readers.