chapter 22

Jade

I cant believe that I absolutely don't have to do any cleaning or cooking. Tyler hired a butler and a maid so I was free to laze around all day with Shayla while our men went to work.
Work. Well not really, you know what i mean.
"We lucked out huh" Shayla said as she adjusted her green two piece bikini and tied her long red hair up. I was wearing a blue two piece bikini that accentuated my breasts and showed up my baby bump. I smiled at her random chatter. "I was so scared when the club got shot up but I knew you were gonna be okay because you had you baby daddy with you, like Omg i cant believe you're gonna be a mommy." she said in one breath.
"Breathe loca chica breathe" i laughed. "We did luck out" I sat up as our butler Jack brought us a tray of drinks. Non alcoholic for me and vodka for the red head. I sighed, no alcohol for me for a really long time.
"Wait wait Butler guy give me a another glass I m drinking for two now" my best friend chirped.
"Haa." i barked out a laugh. "You're crazy"
"I know so did you ever ask Tyler why he was meeting up with your dad" i glared st her and she rolled her eyes. "Sorry sperm donor"
"He doesn't know that is my father" I whispered because Jack kept his eyes trained on us as he clipped the rose bushes surrounding the pool. He was a tall old man with grey hair and a slow walk but always efficient with the coffee and drinks and food and snacks. "I poked in his files last night and turns out my father is just doing regular business with Tyler and he plans to terminate his contract seems like my dad is going broke. He bought my dad's company, well actually it was a hostile take over."
"You snooped into his stuff oh man why didn't you call me" She said.
Typical Shayla, count on her to find something to bitch about. "Next time okay. I promise, now shut the hell up and let me enjoy the sun before my crazy ass baby daddy gets home and forces me inside."
"OK shutting up" it got quiet for a fews seconds before i heard her twitching and coughing.
Fake coughing.
"Spit it out" I opened one eye at her.
"Are you guys gonna get married." She asked.
"No" I answered. "Be quiet" we hadn't talked about marriage. He loved me. I knew that. He made love to me every night and every morning before he left for work. He called me a few times during the day to check on me. And we even had patrols around the house.
He was paranoid, before he went to bed he would double check everything and also keep a check of the night staff patrol around the house. But we hadn't talked about it. I don't think marriage is for me.
"Do you think the shoot out was your sperm donor" she sipped her drink and made a lot of noise.
"I don't know sweety I really don't know."

I tossed and turned in the bed and reached over for Tyler to snuggle up to him but gripped empty sheets. I opened one eye and cursed. It was one am and he was conducting a gang meeting in the dining room.
I groaned and kicked the covers off and slipped on a long négligé and walked out.

"Tyler its one in the morning. Come to bed" I said when I entered the living room.
"In a minute sweetheart," he said. He didn't even bother to look at me. He was looking at a large piece of paper and he scratched his head with a gun. "Right so like i said we'll ambush from here and then you two will back me up when we enter the warehouse."
He wasnt even taking me on. What the fuck? I rolled my eyes and walked straight into our bedroom and slammed the door. Did i want my kid growing up to be its father. I had everything here with Tyler, my baby and I were well taken care of.

The next morning i woke up with his arms around my waist and his loud blatant snoring. I moved his hand and then proceeded to the bathroom and then made my way the the kitchen. I stopped short when I saw the butler rummaging in Tyler's desk drawer in his office.
That's odd. He was told to never enter Tyler's office but there he was fiddling with the drawers and trying to pry it open. "Excuse me Jack, what are you doing?" I asked when I stepped in the office.
"Good morning ma'am
I was just cleaning" he replied and hastily ran out and into the kitchen. He got started on breakfast and then my annoying baby daddy came down in a business suit.
Holy fucking hell. I almost choked on my juice. Tyler was looking really sexy in his suit and I wanted to take him back to bed for some loving. But then I remembered that i was pissed at him so I turned my head when he leaned in for a kiss.
"Okay then" he muttered. He downed a glass of milk and stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth. "I'm gonna be late today okay, so please do not leave this house with out patrol. If you need to go anywhere please have one of the guards go with you and let me know if u decide to go anywhere."
Was he paranoid or not. "Tyler we have bump's appointment today." Great now i was calling my baby bump.
He screws his face and sucked his teeth. "Fuck I forgot." He pulled out his phone and began cancelling meetings and rescheduling appointments.
"Right I'm yours for the day sweetheart." He grinned and loosened his tie. He leaned down to kiss me and sucked a breath as his warm lips brushed against my skin.
I glared at the butler and hissed. "Leave us" he bowed and scurried away to the servants wing and I grabbed Tyler and kissed him. I don't know what came over me but right now I needed him. This pregnancy had me fucked up. I was horny all the time.
"Babe" he said in the kiss.
"I want you to take me right here right now." I rubbed his cock through his pants and he groaned. "Please I begged."
He nodded, scooping me in his arms and setting me on the counter. I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist and felt his erection rub up against my sex.
He kissed me slow and sweet while i undid his pants and he proceeded to make sweet love to me on the kitchen counter.

Later on as we drove to the doctors I told him about Jack and his snooping. He said he would look into it and assured me that me and our baby was his first priority.
"Tyler even if i wasn't pregnant would you love me then" i asked. I had to ask. Did he just keep me around for the sake of of the baby?
"I've loved you since the day we first fought. Which was years ago. Didn't you remember. We were kids and you never paid attention to me. So I pranked you to get your attention. This baby is a plus." He rubbed my tummy and I blushed.
"Aren't yo sweet Marks, when did you get sweet" I cooed.

We were in the waiting room while he kept looking at the overly pregnant women with stomachs so large that they could pop any moment. "Stop staring Tyler" I chastised.
"Wow they're all by themselves. Where are the baby fathers" Tyler complained. "Fucking douche bags." He hissed. He gave a smile and rubbed my tummy "don't you worry bump daddy is always here" i held his hand over our child and rested my head on hid shoulder. "You should get some rest, take a nap. I will wake you when they're ready for us" i nodded and closed my eyes. I was tired.
It was either i was horny or tired. Or hungry or plain bitchy.

Tyler
I hadn't told my parents that Jade was knocked up but they were coming for dinner and i would tell them when they came.
Right now we were at the doctors office and i was the only guy there. What the fuck. Didn't these men showed interest in their wives and girlfriends or baby mamas. If it was one thing. I would never let Jade do this on her own. This was my kid too and I already loved him or her. I rubbed my hand over our baby and sighed. I wish o could feel him or her move. But it was too soon for that.
"You two are cute." A prengnat lady said. She also had a toddler with her and she was playing with her dolls.
"Thanks this our first baby" i beamed at her.
"Thats awesome first timers are usually difficult but it will be okay really quickly. I think its great that your here with your wife." She said and adjusted herself on the chair.
"Of course I'm here with her. It takes two to make a baby might. I don't mind spending the day with her and I love her."
The lady smiled and her kid looked up. "Mommy where my daddy" she said. She was cute with a brown eyes and a mop of curly hair. The lady eyes got misty and I handed her a taylored hand kerchief with my initials.
I learned that he was killed by a gang member two months ago. She was working two jobs and could barely afford rent. She applied for government assistance and got none. I had to help this lady.
"He barely saw her and now he wont see this on. I'm sorry sir"
"Please call me Tyler" she wiped her eyes and looked at the hand kerchief.
"Oh my Tyler Marks" she exclaimed and I put my finger to my lips.
"Not so loud," i chuckled. I handed her a card and she slipped it into her bag. "Come see tomorrow." I took a pen and wrote down her name and number. "I will happy to help you."
The nurse called our name and I gently shook Jade awake. The lady smiled at Jade and said. "You got a great guy there. He will make a wonderful daddy."

"What was that about" she smiled as I hoisted her short ass up on the table.
"Nothing to worry your short self about" i kissed her snappy ass remark away and we waited for the doctor.

So its just filler but show of hands who thinks jack is a spy but for who. Tyler is overly cute right. Anyway be sure to check out my other story. Its completely different from this one. Leave me some votes and comments. Let me know what you think. I would really appreciate it. And those who stuck with me this far. I heart you .