chapter one

"Asshole." I called after wringing my shirt from excess water. Fucking Tyler Marks, that stupid asshole dumped a bucket of water on me as I walked out of school. Last day of school had people going nuts.
Students were ripping up test papers and teachers were drinking in the staff room.
Total fuckery. And they threw a hissy for when i bring beer to school.

Hyprocrital assholes.

I fume and glare daggers at the back of Tyler's ridiculously large head.
"Shut up whale, go back to the sea." He retorted and stomped away. I flipped him the bird and wished to hell that the earth would swallow him up. I hate him.
I hate his existence. He always picked on me.
The universe was already fucking me up and he was the cherry on top.
We were kids when our war started. Some one had this big pool party and my best friend dragged me along with her.
I didn't want to go but she had bribed me with candy and I fucking caved.
What? I was 11 years old dammit.
We were changing into our bathing suits and he snuck in and stole my clothes and i had to fucking use a garbage bag to cover up.
And it was fucking war ever since. I got him back alright. I shaved his eyebrows and his beautiful blonde hair.
He was gorgeous with a totally ripped body and was at least six feet five inches tall with blonde hair and baby blue eyes, whenever he smiled he had the most adorable dimples that made him seem so innocent.
He was the typical all american boy.

Moving on, i hated his guts because of what he did to me as a kid. I never got over it. I grew up hearing people call me garbage hag and trash bag girl.
Whatever.
People are assholes.

Dragging my bag behind me I made my way to the parking lot and waited in my car for my best friend Shayla. We couldn't be any more different because she always too hyper and happy. And happy people made me nervous.
No seriously. She was just too cheery but i loved her to death and she was the only one who remained my friend after the trash bag incident.
Unlike me she had red hair and startling green eyes. And she was taller than me.
Everyone was fucking taller than me. I was exactly five feet tall. If i could walk in a straight line with heels on like Shayla I would but I was clumsy as fuck so I stuck to wearing flats.
"Hey bitch the raccoon look is not a nice look for you." Shayla said as she slid into my car.
"Are you calling me ugly." I replied wiping my face with tee shirt.
"Yup." She said and raised one eyebrow at me.
"Har fucking her. You're lucky you are my best friend." Because if anyone had said anything like I would definitely punched a fucker out.
"I'm your only friend slut." She retorted.
I mock gasped and put a hand to my heart. "How dare you," and we burst out in a fit of giggles.
I pulled out of the parking lot and left the drama of high school and welcomed the summer.
‰%%%%%%&%‰‰‰‰‰%%%%%%
Its short. I know. Should i continue. Anybody there. Someone please comment.
Big thanks to who voted. And who is reading. Thank you.