Another Authors Note+ Side Story

Hihi!!I'm here with an authors note again.....-_-||
Disclaimer: don't own khr
Sorry~
Ill update the next chap really really soon (latest: on wensday)
So basically I'm here with an few questions.
Anyone interested in an assasination classroom x khr crossover?
I might make one soon.....
I can pm anyone interested in it the summary....... (it's also on my timeline )
Of course it's another twinfic like thingy along with yaoi......XD what dya expect ~
Oh and I'm probably here with this also becuase I wanted to do the following side story~ even though I shouldn't really be writing it.....
Now more importantly I have an big issue....... I mean question (not really that important )
Who's more like an uke .... hibari or mukuro?( not even related to the story........but I  just HAD to ask......of course I have an strong belief that mukuro is uke..........  anyways don't worry there won't be any sexual scenes in this book....  unless you count the following side story as one......)

Side story: bothering kyoya (string hints of 1869)
"Operation, annoying kyoya" beamed tsuna as kyoya walked away to his DC room
"HAI!JYUUDAIME!!"whisper screamed hayato.(how does he do that?)
"Ha ha I miss those moments laughed takeshi remembering his senior middle school and high school days with tsuna, hayato,  and sometimes ryohei peeking behind kyoya trying to annoy the skylark as much as possible and then running for their dear lives.
Even now tsuna kinda hates the idea of a annoyed skylark.... but really? Who could resist that urge? (Of course reborn influences.......BTW the whole game was made up by reborn too)
Annoying kyoya was not good for you, that much was true. But at the same time It helped improve some points.
Over the time tsuna had gotten braver at each attempt.
It was also how ryohei learned how to keep calm.
"LETS GO TO  THE EXTREME !!!!!'whisper shouted ryohei who decided to tag along
And so the boys went on their little adventure.
"This really brings me back"tsuna smiled fondly
"HAI JYUUDAIME!!" hayato shouted in an whisper.
The boys stepoed out from The roof door.
Kyoya and hibird usually has their gaurds down more than usual in the middle if paperwork,  something the boys learned from various first attempts of an safe invasion in the DC room.
So in order to waste time the group had went up to the roof and enjoyed an few cakes in the meantime.
"Otouto , your cake is as extreme as ever!! " said ryohei.
"Yea that's probably because the only thing I can make I sweets."tsuna sighed , it was sad how the brunet  failed countless  attempts at cooking an bowl of white rice..... "Kay now let's get going!"
As tsuna neared the DC room his hyper intuition went a little berserk....
"Wait something's wrong " the brunet said
"Maa maa what could go wrong ~?" Takeshu asked carefreely as the boys neared stepped in front of the DC room.
"If jyuudaime said something is wrong then  something is wrong," argued hayato.
"I don't extre-"ryogei was about to say that he dosent see anything wrong when an sound from inside the DC room stopped everyone in their steps.
"Ah kyoya!! Ah! Ah~!"an pineapple sounding voice came from inside the room (OK I AM OFFICIALLY INSANE I forgot my age.....)
Tsuna and his group backed off.
"Lets retreat  for today...... "rsuna muttered
"Hair jyuudaime."
Hayato takeshi and ryohei all nodded thankful that they didn't open the door.....

I'm officially insane......I totally for my age......... even tough all I did was type an few ah s thats  ...........
XD wao
CHAOS