Target 3: the miracle child, tsuna

Hi air I'm back! Notice I didn't say readers?  Kufufufu ~maybe ppl will start reading an few years later ^...^ Kay anyways I wasn't going to update till someone actually starts reading but I couldn't help it my hand brought me here ,anyways this is on my phone so might be pretty messy
Disclaimer: don't own,  isnt it pretty obivouse? Since there's no r27 whatsoever in khr?
__________________________________________
Nana knew,  sawada tsunayoshi was no average child.
No he wasn't,  he wasn't an above average child nor an genius either.
No,these words was not enough to discribe him.
Sawada tsunayoshi was an miracle, an miracle child.
Sure Nana loved all her childrens equally,  but she just knew that tsuna had an gift   something found only once in 4 centuries or more.
Something that even kilayashi and hoshiyoshi didn't have.
Sure kilayashi, hoshiyoshi, and tsunayoshi are triplets, but theyre different people,  kilaya and hoshi seemed more like similar to each other , more like normal children while tsuna was like a world apart, sometimes she couldnt help but notice that tsunas eyes had an deepness in it that made tsuna seem like  actually an wise man whos seen and experienced the darkest sides of the world.
But of course Nana knew that tsuna had never encountered the mafia before, of course she knew that an child, an mere 2 years old child would no way know about the dark world his parents was envloved in..... right!?!
But of course even though Nana always tried to convince herself that her child was the same as any child on the innocent part she always had this feelings that, if sawada tsunayoshi was an enemy, he would be someone to avoid at ALL COST.
Nana was an child born into the Mafia so she knew, the dark side of this world is deadly,  it's horrifying, Nana wasn't born with any talent as an skilled assasin , no talent in anything related to killing but one gift that she did recieve was to be able to have something similair to intuition, she always knew if something was dangurous or if someone's an enemy it was nothing close to vongolas hyper intuition but it was closest thing to it.
Nana had never ever doubted her intuition, never ever in her life,  it helped her survive the Mafia,  it helped her escape from the dark world.
But now it's back,  that overwelming feeling, even in her days of mafiaso she had never meet someone that would spark her intuition to such extent.yes Nana knew, sawada tsunayoshi was not normal,  as she tried to ignor the overwelming feeling she got from her Child but  that pressure would never stop , not until she aknowlwedges it ,until she accepts the facts, but how?how was she going to believe that sawada tsunayoshi, her youngest son,  an 2 years old was more dangerous than all these big shots!?!
Sure, Nana knew that even though tsuna was 2 he already knew how to do housework and possibly read college level  books  as she once caught him with one.Nana also knew that age did not matter ONE bit in the Mafia,  there was only ONE  rule on the Mafia, power is all.
But tsuna was only 2, even the thoughest mafiaso would be an untainted innocent baby at two.
That was not the only irregular thing about tsuna.Nana noted that when tsuna was two,  he already knew how to bake, not just bake but also cook do housework ,do things most kids start to do at 10.
Flashback
"Sorry honey, I can't go back,  work "
"It's OK, I understand,"Nana replied back to her husband, but no she didn't understand,  she knew that iemistsu was the leader of CEDEF but he promised her,  didn't  he?  She knew she might sound selfish right now , but wasn't family suppose to come first before famiglia?
Nana held in tears .she won't deny that she misses iemistu, she won't deny the fact  she knew that iemistu probably won't ever celebrate an birthday with her as long as he's in the Mafia.but every year she would wish, wish that her she would actually be able to celebrate her birthday.
Nana entered her room and sitting on the corner of her bed she buried herself in her blankets,  kila and hoshi was sleeping And tsuna was with an book, she knew that she wouldn't be needed for another 3or 4 hours so she just stayed there, and wished for maybe even the tinist miracle.
She couldn't bear to spend another birthday alone,  this was her 20th birthday alone, she knew that right now she sounded like an kid an selfish brat , but she wanted her birthday to be celebrated for once in all these years.
An miracle
Timeskip 5 hours later
"..........." oh no........I dozed off, without realizing it,   when Nana was sulking in her own little corner on her bed, she dozed off and now it was 2 hours pass dinnertime.
Nana didn't want to starve her childerns so Nana quickly got off her bad and started to head toward the kitchen hoping that there was enough food in the fridge to make dinner.
The sight she saw in the kitchen was something she wouldve never expect.
Nana almost cried tears of joy
Walking into the kitchen she realized that  on the kitchen table was an cake, an vinalla cake covered in vanilla icing and on the middle it said 'happy birthday kaa-san'
And of course surrounding the cake was an perfectly devopted dinner consisting of sushi abnd miso soup along with soy sauce for the sushi.
All of those things we're an huge surprise to her, she had expected another birthday uncelebrated.but the biggest surprise was,  on one of the chairs was an 2 years old brunet,  sleeping with and oversized apron on and some icing in his checks .
An miracle, Nana had decided
And that was one of the best birthdays she's ever had.
_______________________________
After that Nana had  Also questioned  herself how tsuna knew her birthday,  but it soon  just became an small detail,  what bothered her more was
'Tsuna knows how to write.......he knows how to read.......he could walk......he never speaked.
Of course that was just another thing that made tsuna special, what actually mattered was that most babies speak before they could walk, HECK THEY SPEAK BEFORE THEY LEARN TO READ OR WRITE!
Nana remembered kila and hoshi's first words, kila was first. The  first word kila had ever said, to nanas delieght was "kaa -san ". Hoshi sent next,  "kaa-san " was kilas first word but not hoshis,  the first word hosgi had ever said was "hi!".even though hoshi and kila could barely make out the words when they first spoke it, Nana was proud,  proud as any parents would be . Her eldest childs had both spoke, now it was tsunas turn.
_____________________
Tsunas first word was not what Nana had expected, it wasn't something  like hi,bye,yay,or anything that had to do with family.
Tsuna's voice was not the least bit shaky when he said his first word nor did tsuna shuttered like any baby.
Tsunas first word was spoken in perfect Japanese,  spoken like he had been speaking for years ,it was obviously near impossible for an baby,  but when tsuna said it, it didn't come as  an surprise to Nana.
'Maybe I have already accepted the fact that tsuna is just what my intuition tells me, tsuna was an miracle, an sky, one of those dangurous but kind main characters,  an FUTURE MAFIASO '
Tsuna's first word was  'REBORN'
________________________________
Kufufufu~ now let's wait another year for someone to read this (•̀ •́)و