Chapter 5: Train Cops

So....this is how I keep track of my story plots and ideas. I think of something and quickly scribble them down.I do them at school :P I suggest that beginner or soon to be story writers try this,it's very useful! (To me at least -3-)
___________________

~Timeskip~

-3rd Person-

You are snuggled up to Vincent's side,his arm wrapped around you gently yet protectively as you both sleep. The sky was dark and the train was coming to a stopping point but you and Vincent aren't aware and continue sleeping. The train comes to the station and it stop,making you stir some and curl up to Vincent more but stay asleep.

"C'mon,John. Let's go check the train cars for any hitchhikers."A police man,Richard,commands the new young one,John.
"But I thought that it was ok for people to ride trains to places."John replies to Richard as he quickly follows him down the side of the train,both with flashlights to look inside each car they can.
"Not when you have a killer on the loose. We don't want to take the chances of him being on this train and just continuing to travel around with that girl."Richard snaps back,poking his head in each one and shining his light around,then moving to the next.

"Right..."John mumbles,gulping some. Since he was new,he was nervous about getting into a situation like that. He checks behind Richard when he moves to the next car,just to be on the safe side.

Richard looks in the one with you and Vincent in it and his eyes grow wide,instantly pulling out his gun and pointing which makes John eep in surprise and do the same.
"GET UP AND OUT THE CAR NOW!!!"Richard yells with a booking voice which makes Vincent jerk wake up instantly,blinking his eyes at the flashlight and squinting them.

"I SAID OUT!!!"Richard yells again,jumping in the train car and grabbing Vincent by the arm and throws him out roughly to the ground. Since he just woke up and was still tired,he didn't have the energy or strength just went to fight against them.

You instantly woke up when Vincent was pulled away from you and was the same as him. But you scream some as Richard grabs you not as rough but rough enough and pulls you out.
"LET GO OF HER!!!"Vincent yells in full rage,yelling and beings to get up to beat the crap outta the policemen fo' touchin' his gurl. John takes a hold of you as Richard lets out and tackles Vincent back down.
"VINCENT!"you scream,shaking and yelling in Johns arms as Richard gets on Vincent's back to handcuff him,Vincent struggling to get from under him.

Then you suddenly bite John in the arm,making him yell in pain and let you go. You grab his gun he had and without thinking,you shoot his leg. John screams in pain and falls down,then you turn to Richard and point the gun right at his head. Richard instantly freezes,slowly putting his hands up with wide eyes.
"Get OFF HIM."you growl at Richard and he obeys,getting up slowly with his hands still up. John is holding his leg in pain behind you as Vincent gets up with a smirk.

"Great job,babe~"Vincent purrs,planting a kiss on your cheek and taking the gun from you. Then he leans over and whispers in your ear; "Go to the closest store around here and wait at the back for me."

You nod slowly,glancing at the two policemen and then starts running. As you get a good length away,you hear two gun shots ring out. You slow down some,wincing at them and gulping,suddenly feeling guilty.
Don't think about that they almost got Vincent...,you think to yourself as you finally arrive to the back of the first store you come to.

You hurry behind it,sighing and laying against the wall with a large sigh,rubbing your face as you slowly slide down the wall to the ground. You wait and wait for Vincent,hearing police car sirens wailing and go past the store. Gulping,the worst comes to your mind. He could have got caught now,or maybe those gun shots were for him.

You think these things over and over before Vincent suddenly comes running around the corner,breathing heavily and sweating. He leans on his knees,trying to catch his breath as a huge smile comes across your face.
"VINNY~!!"You cry out,overjoyed that he didn't get caught or killed and shoot up,hugging him and making him stumble some.
"(Y/N)!!"he cries back,grinning despite his tiredness and hugging you back tightly.

"I thought they got you..."you say softly,pulling away some and gently holding the side of his face.
"Of course not~.Cant get rid of me that easily~"Vincent says softly back,putting his hand over yours and finally catching his breath some.
"Sit down and catch your breath..."you say,pulling away and sitting down against the wall and Vincent sits next to you. Before he does,he pulls out John's gun from the back of his pants and puts it next to him. You stare at it,gulping some but Vincent doesn't see you,turning and laying his head down in your lap.

"Hey,Vinny?"you ask him softly,him making a simple 'Hm?'as he closes his eyes and lays his head to the side to rest. Since it took him longer to get here,he must have taken a long way or something.
"Did you shoot those two policemen...?"
You know the answer but you just wanted to her it from him directly.

Vincent doesn't answer,closing his eyes and pretending to sleep but you know for a fact that he isn't. That answers it.

You lay your head back and play with Vincent's hair,looking up at the stars that are clear and beautiful this night.