Chapter 3: Bathroom Safety

"Are you happy now?"Vincent asks as he walks out of the bathroom you two stopped at in a gas station,spreading his arms and his face now clear from hair.
"Yes,I am.Thank you very much."you say,getting up from the ground and kissing his cheek as he grins.

"Now,we may wanna get going. I'm sure that they have found the bodies already."you say but Vincent holds up a finger.
"Just hold on. I have to use the bathroom."
"Why didn't you go when you were in there?"
"Because I'm complicated like that. Just wait."Vincent says,pecking your cheek and then walking back in the bathroom.

You roll your eyes,plopping back down outside the door and huffing. Complicated he is.
It was only a couple minutes before you hear someone enter the gas station and your head instantly shoots up. You see two police men walk in,looking around and then going to the cashier.

You swallow,then quietly knock on the door.
"Viiiiiincent....you may wanna huuurrryyy..."you say quietly.
"(Y/N),you can rush me."
"Vincent-"
"(Y/N)."
"VINCENT-"
"(Y/N),let me USE THE BATHROOM."
"VINCENT THE POLICE ARE HERE." You finally yell quietly and he goes quiet.

Then you hear the toilet flush and the door opens up quietly.He pokes his head out next to yours,looking at the two cops that were still talking to the cashier.They may not be talking about the two of you,but there is a chance they are.

"Come in. There is no chance that we are getting out without them noticing us."Vincent whispers to you and you look at him weird. Did he just tell you to go in the guys bathroom?
"Im not going in THERE."you growl quietly and Vincent rolls his eyes.

"Either it's this or get sent to prison."he says back to you and you groan quietly,slipping into the bathroom and Vincent closes the door quietly behind you.He locks it,then presses his ear to the door to listen. You press your ear right next to his,your faces only inches apart and you blush some.

You hear the front door bell ring after a few while,showing that they probably left. Probably.
You and Vincent stare at each other and wait a few minutes before slowly opening the door and poking your heads out to look. The cops were gone,the bored cashier sitting in a chair playing on his phone.

"Let's go before they decide to come back."Vincent says quietly and you two slip out,walking to the front door casually. The cashier glances up and raises a eyebrow at you too.He glances at the bathroom but the just goes back to playing on his phone.

You and Vincent look around before breaking into a full sprint for the train. Once you get there,Vincent helps you on and then sits down.Both of you breath heavily,you leaning against his side with the bag still in here.
"I'm glad they didn't have to take a p*ss."Vincent says and you laugh slightly,taking one more big breath of air.

"Well,if you didn't stabby stab those two guys in the first place then they would be in our tail twice as much."
"Oh be quiet.I didn't want those two guys tattle-telling on us~"Vincent says,then he picks you up and puts you on his lap.You face him,smirking some since you were basically sitting on him.

"You know...I wonder if Jeremy and them miss us any..."You say,putting your hands on his shoulders.
"Maybe.Maybe not.Jeremy is probably worried to death.Let's not worry about that right now,love~"Vincent purrs,wrapping his hands around your waist and you blush slightly.

But still,you did miss Jeremy and your sister.And he probably was worried to death about you,since he has alway been one of those overprotective kind of friend. And to be honest...you thought a lot about if Vincent didn't kill Mike and friends that everything would be kinda ok. I mean,you would still have to deal with those jerks,but you would be back at home with your sister and Jeremy and everybody.

You try to shake those thoughts out of your head and focus on Vincent. You are sitting on him,Vincent giving you that sexy stare of his,your hands on his shoulders and his hands on your waist.

You know what this means.

( :> )