Chapter 4: Kissy Kissy Kisses~

Warning: Little Tiny baby lemons ahead~! (Dang I haven't did this in a WHILE! If you do not like kissing scenes,please go on to the next chapter.Thank you. It's short btw!)

And in the middle of your thinking,Vincent kisses you with his eyes closed,a grin on his lips. You blink some but then quickly kiss him back gently and close your eyes.

You feel Vincent smirk against your lips,then licks your bottom lip.You blush more and open your mouth slightly,feeling him push his tongue in your mouth and tilt his head. You tilt yours the other way.
You start to moan slightly,your hands going up his shoulder's and wrapping around his neck. He wraps his arms around your  waist more,pulling you against himself so your chest's are pressed together.

Your face goes into a blush and your tongues dance and you hear him moan which make YOU moan more which makes HIM moan more which makes-you get the point.

Then you start to feel him leave your lips and go down to your jaw line which makes you blush more,tilting your head up. He travels down your neck,kissing it softly and trying to find your sweet spot. You grip the back of his shirt when he finds it,letting out a large moan as he smirks against your skin.

Vincent nibbles at your skin playfully which make your face go cherry red,then biting it so he draws blood so he can leave his mark.He then slowly licks it up so the blood is all gone. You squeeze your eyes shut while moaning loudly when you feel his tongue go up your neck and back to meet your lips.

You two kiss for a while before finally pulling away I get some air,panting slightly. You can see that he has a dark purple blush going across his face and you feel one on yours too.
Vincent grins up at you and you grin back down.

"You like that~?"Vincent purrs to you quietly,grinning his ear to ear grin that he has,still blushing some.
"Maybe~.Now I need a turtle neck to hide the hickey~"you say,your arms around his neck still and he laughs some,his arms still around your waist.
"So be it~.I know that I liked it~"
"Of course you liked it~"you say,then laying your head on his shoulder and he lays his chin on yours.

Then the train starts moving to your next destination.