Chapter 2: A Dirty Dream~

The next morning,you wake up in Vincent's lap. He was asleep,his head hanging to the side limp and his arms wrapped around you gently.That has to be so uncomfortable.
You yawn softly,sitting up some and stretching your arms up. It was barely light inside the box,a beautiful view of the sun rise can be seen.

You smile,rubbing your eyes. You should probably get up. But yet again...you are pretty comfy...
So you just lay your head back against Vincent's chest,listening to his heart beat and curling up your legs some.
This is perfect. Just you and him,you curled up on his lap as he holds you close. It's so sweet,then you can hear him mumbling some in his sleep. Adorable.

Well,it was adorable until you feel Vincent's hand go down and grab your butt. You squeak like a mouse in surprise,jumping off of his lap and landing on the cold tin floor.
Vincent doesn't wake up,instead rolling to the side and drooling some while giggling in his sleep.Then you can here him mumble your name.

Oh.My.God.
Is he....
Having a dirty dream.....
About you..?

Yups. I think he is.
Wonderful way to start off the morning.

~Timeskip~

The train stops and you and Vincent hop off,the bag over his shoulder.
"So,you promise you will buy a razor and shave that mini-beard of yours?"You say as you two sneak around the trains,going to the town that was there.

"As long as you stop messing with me about that dirty dream. I can't help it that I dream of that stuff."Vincent says and you laugh.You have been teasing him all morning about the dirty little dream he had of you.
"Hey,at least it was of you and not someone else~"Vincent says,wrapping his arm around your shoulders and you blush some.
"True,true.Do you got your knife?"you ask him and he pats the back of his pants.

"Of course I do~"he says,grinning his ear to ear grin at you.Every time you two get off,you always make sure he has it with him. Just incase.
"Why do you stick it back there? If you fall in your butt,then that knife is gonna stab your butt."You say in a dead serious tone and he laughs.

"C'mon,love.You know in too good to get stabbed in the a*s by my own knife. I keep it back there because it's hidden AND because I can pull it out whenever I need to."Vincent says as you two get to a store.
"Ohhhhh alright.Well,go get whatever you need and I will go get whatever I need." You say as you get in. It's a small grocery store,not a lot of people in it.

"Alright.Meet back in 20 minutes."Vincent says,pecking your lips before walking off to the snack section. You smile and turn on your heels,heading off the other direction.

After 20 minutes,you and Vincent meet back up where you started.You both had a arm full of stuff you needed.
"Ready?"he asks through a mouthful of toast that he SOMEHOW got. You weren't gonna ask though.

"Leeeeets go!"you say happily as you two begin to walk to the cashier. There was no line. SCORE.
You both put your stuff in the thingy and the man starts ringing it up. Then you start to notice that as he does,he keeps glancing at Vincent.
You nudge Vincent's side,nodding to the cashier slightly.He knows.

"I will be right back...I have to tell my manager something.The cash register seems to be messing up,I will be right back.Im sorry."the manager says nervously,then walking quickly from behind the counter.

Vincent growls,pulling out his knife from his pants.
"Vincent don't."You warn,but he sneaks behind the cashier quickly. You groan,covering your face.
"Vincent."you warn quietly again in a warning tone again,but he follows the cashier to the back anyway.

See,the thing is,you don't want Vincent hurting people if he has a choice not to or not. You both could just run out right now instead of killing. It will make things worse with the cops anyway.

"VINCENT!"you almost yell,but then you hear a man's scream for a second. You wince,Vincent coming out of the back after a couple minutes having his now bloody knife in his hand,cleaning it with a small towel.

"Vincent! What have I told you about killing people?! I told you not to,right?!"You say almost angrily as he gets to you.
"No,you told me about how wrong it is. I sat there and politely nodded."Vincent says,then giving you his wicked ear to ear grin.
"You are unbelievable and crazy."
"But you love me~"
"Sadly,yes."You joke,still giving him a smile back as you two get the groceries. Then Vincent opens the cash register and gets the money from there.

"Let's go before anything else happens."Vincent says,wrapping a arm around your waist.
"Good idea."you say,then you both run out of the store and back to the train,leaving the two dead men with the stabbed throats.