He glanced sideways at me and with a mocking smirk added, "I hear they ain't very welcoming."

I frowned a bit at his discreet jab at me and crossed my arms over my chest. "Who are these people, Grant?"

His head snapped down to look at me. It was as if he hadn't noticed me among these two. "Um some friends. I see you've met."

"Yeah, we've met. Stick-up-her-ass Barbie just nearly tacked me down on her beach," said that Mikayla girl with a glare in my direction.

"Excuse me?" I said with a scoff of disbelief. I don't even know this person. She was the one that practically radiated hostility!

She turned and shoved me, "You heard me, rich bitch."

My jaw locked and I was about to leap forward to tumble her ass when Grant grabbed my hand. He knows how strong and violent I can get when I'm angry and I'm sure he'd hate to see me disfigure this girl's face. "Calm down, Riley."

"Me? You want me to calm down?" I practically shrieked with disbelief.

By then our little stare-down had attracted the attention of all our friends. The first to reach us was Stacy and as soon as she caught sight of Mikayla, her nose wrinkled. "Ewh Grant. You really had to invite a pair of Townies?"

Townies...is that what they were?

And that's when Mikayla snapped. She leaped forward and pulled hard on Stacy's hair. "Oh my God!" Stacy shouted as the girl yanked her down to the sand.

"Let go of me you animal!" She shouted and Josh sprang forward to pry Mikayla off Stacy. He held Stacy close as a few tears fell down her face and she let out a small whimper.

"You both better leave," Josh said in a barely controlled voice.

"Don't tell us what to do, faggot. We'll leave when we fucking feel like it," Jeremy sneered at as he stood next to Mikayla.

"Enough," I said in an authorative tone. I turned to the Townies, my calm gaze unwavering. "Leave now before we call the police."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Mikayla said as she invaded my personal space again. I noticed from the corner of my eyes that all the guys tensed when she made a move to hit me. I blocked her blow with my forearm and then twisted so that it was I who clutched her arm. If I wanted to,with ust the right amount of pressure, I could shatter her bone.

"You are on my property. Now I suggest you leave before anyone does something they'll regret." I stepped back and let her go. Mikayla raised her hand to smack me again but a hand reached out to stop her. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

I looked up at the guardman and nodded. Standing beside him was Delaney. She must've gone to get him at the gate when things started to get tense. "Yes, these two were just leaving."

Mikayla sent me a poisoned glare before stepping back and turning to walk away with Jeremy. "You coming, Grant?" Mikayla asked when she was a few feet away from us.

My eyes flew to him and we stared at each other for a moment before something in his eyes changed and he looked away. "Yeah, I'm out of here."

I watched with a clenched jaw as Grant joined the two Townies and they sped off in a black Mustang.

After speaking with us a few minutes, the guardman retreated back to his post at the main gate and a pregnant silence fell between us.

"I cannot believe that barbarian Townie attacked me." Stacy said, shattering the calm after the storm.

"I can't believe he left with them." I hadn't realized I'd spoken aloud until I heard a few murmurs of agreement.

"I can't believe he invited them in the first place! I mean I get that he went through this whole rebellious thing a few weeks ago but--" Stacy was shushed by Delaney and Anna's death galre. "B-but they don't belong here."

My eyebrows furrowed at all their strange, wary reactions and decided that I was much too tired for this shit. I was still jet-legged from the time difference and it was taking a tole on me. "I'm going inside."

I turned and walked away but I knew that a few of the girls were following behind me. Good, 'cause they've got some explaining to do. 

A/N: Okay so if some are you are confused about the term "Townie", don't fret. Some stuff will be explained in the next update! Hmm Grant's hanging out with some not so bueno company. Any predictions? Comment below and tell me what you think! :)

Dedicated to ekter98 for leaving such an awesome comment in the last update! You rock!