Ch-1: Looking Back.

Thanks for choosing to read this book, you won't be disappointed (hopefully)

My Instagram handle is @noodlegirlnat
I follow everyone back !!

Please vote & comment if you like this chapter 💕

_______________________________________

Ana's POV:

7 months. It has been 7 months since I have been seperated from the love of my life, from Christian. And these days are the most difficult days of my life.
I still remember that day.

"No!" I had cried and trashed the living room and lived in solace without talking to anyone for 3 days.

After I received the news of the Charlie Tango crash, I had a proper conversation with Carrick, Christian's father, on the day of Christian's funeral.

Flashback :

I walked up to Carrick standing in front of the chairs placed for the funeral. I had not shed a single tear that day. Because I know that my Christian is alive and I will find him.

"Carrick" I addressed.

"Hi Ana, it's good to see you considering you have been out of touch of the family now." Carrick said with a sad expression on his face.
I felt bad. I had not been in touch with anyone because I have been planning and plotting on how to find Christian.

"I'm so sorry Carrick. It's just that I am hundred percent sure that Christian is alive. As the police have not found the body yet, I'm surprised of why you believe them. He's not dead, Carrick. If he would have died, I would have known it the minute his soul left Earth." I said,
turned around and sat at the last rows of chairs passing a small smile to everyone who had acknowledged me and not shed a single tear.

Flashback ends.

And here I'm now sitting, thinking of what I have done in the past 7 months.
Training and planning. Training and planning.
A continuous cycle to find the love of my life.
Taylor is helping me with this stuff as he is experienced in this field and knows all people who might tried to harm Christian in anyway.

I speak to Christian every day, I send him e-mails explaining what I had done the entire day and sometimes just a simple 'I Miss You' or 'I Love You.'

I miss him. So much.

"Ana, we have found a lead where Christian might be" Taylor shouted barging into my room.

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter of my first story. Please show your support by commenting and voting this story. I will try to update at least twice every week.

Love,
Tasha