Chapter 1

Author's note: Do vote for the chapters if u like them...

Its October 31st, that means fun has just begun for Katia Paulson, a non-believer in religion. Standing 5'6, yeah, a little short in height! 27 years old but still cannot stop Trick or Treating, uh, well mostly Tricking. She is waiting for her friend Julia Revierri, in front of her house, actually right beside the door. She knocks on the door and hides behind, waiting for her prey, Julia, to arrive, then she screams loud enough to tear your eardrums, Julia shouted back, she was horrified of course. She became so afraid that she lost her balance and fell down.

" OH MY GOD! You seriously were so scared?", asked Katia as she couldn't stop laughing.

"You just scared the shit out of me, what did you want me do, LAUGH! Don't laugh.", replied Julia, while trying to stand up.

Katia couldn't stop laughing, she laughed so much she looked as if she was crying. Turns out she was. She helped Julia get up and then both of them went trick or treating. While searching out candies and mischief, Julia became thirsty, so she drank water from the local water fountain. They all had fun until 1:00 a.m when Julia began feeling tired and wanted to go home. 

They had to go back to their home sweet home. They kissed each other the ol' British way, they thought they were like queens and bid each other goodbye. Both came back to their homes.

While on her way, Katia was walking, when she sensed as if somebody was following her. She looked back- NOBODY! She began walking again and this time she saw a shadow crawling towards her. She began walking faster but could still see the dark image on the road, slowly and steadily engulfing her. 

She was sweating with fear. 

She looked back and a man with torn clothes pounced her. She struggled and somehow managed to break free from the clutches of the man. His face was pale and dull. He had no expressions but still looked horrifying.

"Save me! I'm infected , food..."he said after which he began coughing blood.

Katia was running and looked back for a second, he was gone.

She lived with her mother. She ran straight towards her house and rushed towards her bedroom, where she tried to call Julia but she didn't pickup the phone.

" Shit! Julia PICK UP THE PHONE...". She looked out of the window and saw the same man standing and staring at her. She got so frightened, she started weeping. She ran towards the main door of her house and locked it from inside. She shut every single window and unfurled the curtains. 

"Mom who ever it is, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR OR PEEK THROUGH THE CURTAINS?!" she shouted and locked the door of her window and sat on the furthest corner of her bed. 

" Who was that man?"

" What did he want from me?"

" Oh my god, somebody save me.", she was asking herself questions to which she had no answers.

Her thoughts were broken by a loud banging sound coming from the door. 

"Mom is that you?" she asked.

She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. It was her mother. She ran towards Katia. She tried to attack her, bite her. Katia struggled. She kicked her mother. And pushed her out of the door and then shut it. She was panting with fear.

"Kates? Baby! Don't fear me. Come to your mom. COME! COME! COME! COME!" her mother was screaming and banging the door.

" My mom, she tried to attack me, why? Oh My God! Somebody save me." 

She peeked through the curtains and this time she saw more people standing in front of her house, staring at her window like a lion staring at its prey. She had no idea what was about to happen to her, afterwards...