Chapter 29

Some how word got out that you escaped. Your cousins found out and they were pissed. You got on the plane, your cousins got out numbered because more police came, even the Spanish army came!

You were on the plane and then you were in the air. You were watching the bullets light up the runway. You then saw your cousins get shot and arrested.

FBI detective: Y/n Ackles?
You: Yes?
Detective Knight: I'm detective James Knight. Your adopted father had notified us about your kidnapping.
You: Yes sir.
Detective knight: do you remember being flown to Spain?
You: No, I remember, I came home from the set with my dad and my mom told me that the school called. We then looked up my Latin teacher and saw his crimes and my so called principal.
Detective knight: what else happened?
You: my mom and I went to our rooms and went to sleep, I then heard something. I went to check it out then everything went black.
Detective knight: what else happened?
You: i learned about my so called family. I read about their crimes and I planned an escape because I will never be apart of that life style.
Detective knight: are you close with your biological parents?
You:no sir. My mother abandoned me, I never knew who my father was. I grew up in the orphanage, then I saw JJ and I brought her back to Jensen and Danneel.
Detective knight: welcome home Y/n.
You: Thank you detective.
Jensen: how did you escape?
You: I learned some skills from supernatural.

Jensen, you, JJ and Danneel then go home. Once you opened the door, Jared, Gen, Thomas, Shep, Misha, West, Vicki and Maison were there.

Thomas, Shep, Maison and West all ran to you and they hugged you.