Chapter 5

It's been 6 months since Jensen and Danneel adopted you, JJ loved having you around, you two played together, you watched her while Jensen and Danneel went out. Jared and Gen would bring the boys over, you all of you could have a play date. One night, Jensen, Jared, Gen and Danneel decided to let you have a break from your "babysitting", you came home from school and you went upstairs and you took a nap. You were on your stomach, your head smushed into the pillow.
Danneel: Y/n?
Danneel went to check on you and she saw you fast asleep.
Jensen: Hey sweetie, What is it?
Danneel: look.
You were fast asleep, you didn't hear Jensen or Danneel. You then begin talking in your sleep.
You: dann... mom.
Danneel then had tears forming in her eyes.
Danneel: she called me mom.
You: Jen... dad.
Jensen then smiled because you called him dad.
You: Uncle Jared, Aunt Gen.
Danneel and Jensen leave you alone and your alarm went off. You then wake up and you remember what you said.

Your thought:
Did I say mom and dad in my dream? Did I call Danneel and Jensen, mom and dad? Did I called Jared, uncle Jared and Gen, aunt Gen? Am I starting to have a family again? Are they going to take me back or leave me?

You had so many thoughts going on in your head, that it made you think of what you did a long time ago and you vowed to never, do it again. You then call up Danneel and Jensen, they come up to your room.
Danneel: What is it?
You: Are you guys, going to...
Jensen: What?
You: Are you guys going to take me back to Dallas or leave me?
Danneel: no! Why would you think that?
You: when I was younger, I got adopted three times, the first house was hell, the second one, I accidentally did something horrible.
Jensen: what?
You: I accidentally stabbed a man.
Danneel: what happened?!
You sniffle and you tired to keep the tears back, but a few rolled down your cheeks.
You: He uh... He tried to do things to me and I was only two years old.
My third house, my older sibling took me back and told my "parents" that I ran away and they believed her.
Danneel: Y/n, you listen to me, we are not taking you back to the adoption agency, we saw how determined you were to bring back JJ and we saw how much you cared for her and we saw how much she cared for you.
You smile at Danneel and Jensen and they hug you tight.
Danneel: We love having you in our lives y/n.
You smile at Jensen and Danneel and you had tears in your eyes. Someone then knocks on the door and you open it.
You: Hi, can I help you?
Random woman: Are you Y/n?
You: Yeah. why?
Your mom: I'm your mother.
You: What?