"I have been around since the first automobile," - I mumbled "automobile" to myself - "I am the most qualified. Age and knowledge wise," Zoë said.

"Mhmm..." I heard from Bianca. I couldn't sit still for five minutes, so I had half my upper body, arms, and head over the second rows backrest. Thalia kept on trying to push me off since I was, basically, right beside her and "in her bubble."

"Can we just go now? I am impatient, sometimes," I asked. Bianca gave me a look after I said sometimes. "Okay, I am impatient most of the time. Now can we go?"

"Yes," Zoë said. And we were off.

No, no, of course, the ride didn't go along smoothly. And I'll just tell you why: everyone in the car wasn't all sunshine and rainbows - except for Grover. We got into a fight. Plus, I had also got into a mess with Zoë right after. This is what happened and I am slightly ashamed, it was as if I went back to the age of eight.

I was back in the back seat, sitting down with my feet propped up on the middle rows seats when I spoke because it was getting so quiet.

"I love how everyone in this car is all depressed and moody. And then there's Grover." I spoke. I heard Thalia guffaw and try to stifle a laugh while Grover's face reddened.

"I'm sorry that I am not 'depressing and moody', but I actually like life and nature, unlike the likes of you and your dark humor and personality," He jabbed at me. My eyes widened and I gave an incredulous at the back of his head, beginning to unbuckle my seatbelt. Grover saw this and unbuckled, trying to get to the passenger seat as fast as he could.

"What are you doing! Get back there!" Zoë shouted, taking her eyes off the road and almost hitting another car in the process. There was a chorus of honks and a car zoomed past us. Zoë flipped them off and focused on driving again.

I was halfway in the second row and trying to grab at Grover. He was bleating and backed against the right side of the van now.

"Come here, you filthy animal!" I said with my teeth clenched together. He bleated some more with a panicked face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He yelled.

Bianca was trying to pull me back into my seat while Thalia was laughing her ass off and trying to push me back with only a single arm. I gave up on trying to punch him and sat back with a huff and a frown present on my face.

Thalia was laughing so hard now, "Yo-you look so s-sad!" She said while laughing, holding her stomach. Bianca gave out a chuckle that soon turned into a laughing fit of the both of them when they saw me pouting with my arms crossed. I heard Grover bleat and his head appeared above the seat in front of me with a laughing Thalia. I glared at him and his eyes widened again while bolting straight back down into his seat.

The car swerved slightly in traffic, switching lanes, and I was thrown into the window. That sent another laughing fit about while I was rubbing my now sore face.

"Shut up or I'll do it again!" I heard Zoë yell into the back, straight after the swerve.

"What if I buckle up? I won't be sent flying, now will I?" I retorted. I watched her eyes narrowed through the rearview mirror. I narrowed my eyes as if challenging her. I buckled back up beside Bianca. The car swerved very roughly off the side of the road. Now, I know how "Seatbelts Save Lives!" but that was not the case. I was thrown forward knocking my head against Thalia's skull. She cried out in pain while holding the back of her head. Then I was thrown to the left, straight against the window as Zoë got back into her place on the road. I held my head in my hands.

"Oh, shit!" I said with my head down.

"What were you saying about a buckle?" Zoë asked smartly while the car came to an abrupt stop, pulling into a gas station.